Guide to use iPhone SIM Fre on V1.1.1?

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Yeah, i gave in and gave my money to ISPF!

Anyone have a detailed step by step guide on how to use v1.6 on the latest firmware? :eek:

mogz

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
SF
I guess just follow the guide that Tinman posted to jaibreak your phone and just upload the SimFree.app to get it working.

I used their program when I downgraded mine to 1.0.2 and it carries over when I upgrade, just need to use one of the activation program (iAsign) to get my other sim card to work again.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
I'm in the same situation. I have firmware 1.1.1 and just bought iPhonesimfree, and I went to unshackle my phone and it doesn't give me an option to unshackle 1.1.1. I'm still new to the unlock world and the above response doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

I'm also leaving tonight for a 10 businesss trip in China and would like to be able to use my phone.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
I'm in the same situation. I have firmware 1.1.1 and just bought iPhonesimfree, and I went to unshackle my phone and it doesn't give me an option to unshackle 1.1.1. I'm still new to the unlock world and the above response doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

I'm also leaving tonight for a 10 businesss trip in China and would like to be able to use my phone.
I'd just unlock to v1.02 for now mate, thats what i've done :)