Guitar Hero Knockoff

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Looks nice, but it just seems to be a ten dollar version of Tap Tap. 8 songs? Not worth it right now. Can't wait for a price drop, haah.

Oct 26, 2008
Looks nice, but it just seems to be a ten dollar version of Tap Tap. 8 songs? Not worth it right now. Can't wait for a price drop, haah.
Well, then again, the songs for Tap Tap are more of a techno sort of thing. None more illustrates that than my personal favorite "Tap With Me" ,by DJ Tapulous.

But seriously, you have to wait for two things:

1) Their music selection to get a ton better.
2) Them to drop to at least 4 bucks

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Well, then again, the songs for Tap Tap are more of a techno sort of thing. None more illustrates that than my personal favorite "Tap With Me" ,by DJ Tapulous.

But seriously, you have to wait for two things:

1) Their music selection to get a ton better.
2) Them to drop to at least 4 bucks
My favorite song was that song by "The Big City Kids" I forget the name, but I used to play the song atleast twice a day :)
-It was the only song in the Hard section that I got I was able to get a 99% on:cool:

Edit: I think the song was called "one night stand":eek:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've yet to get another "big ticket" game other than Spore and that has run its course. Perhaps it's time to pick something else like this up.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I've yet to get another "big ticket" game other than Spore and that has run its course. Perhaps it's time to pick something else like this up.
I'm still stuck on Level 29. I know what I need to do; it's just a matter of doing it. :)