Guitar program has real capabilities

agent0064life

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Just showing you guys that even though the guitar program is a little buggy and hard to play at times, with the right technique (using both hands to fret), you can play some pretty decent stuff.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
impresive! ive tried using it, but mainly just to impress pple when i show them the iPhone. i could never really play it.

agent0064life

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
impresive! ive tried using it, but mainly just to impress pple when i show them the iPhone. i could never really play it.

Understandable. I play guitar and even then playing simple songs on the pocketguitar is a task. It is useful though for guitarists to come up with riffs and such and with the editable fretboard you can get 20+ frets.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've been playing guitar since I was 12 and I'm quite good with it. Name a song, I'll play it. But for me, PocketGuitar is just a fun little toy. iAno is more of a real instrument.

- John

agent0064life

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I've been playing guitar since I was 12 and I'm quite good with it. Name a song, I'll play it. But for me, PocketGuitar is just a fun little toy. iAno is more of a real instrument.

- John
Although you are correct in your stating that "iAno is more of a real instrument," if the guitar program gets a much needed patch to fix some of these bugs, it would definitely start getting close to iAno's capabilities.

I think the guitar program needs to take a page out of iAno's book and have the option to scroll down the fretboard, having a full guitar of frets without making them millimeters in width.