Guy Camps in Rain Soaked NYC, Wants Palm Pre

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Geez, trolling in my own forums. Guys over at EverythingPre, pointed this out and thought it was pretty funny. Sorry, no embed on the video.

Rain soaked iPhone line

Last edited:

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
WHen they interviewed him, it was the tail end of my lunch break and I went to a Duane Reade across the street from work and it was REALLY pouring! Good for him for helping his buddy! I wonder how many there are now since the rain seems to have stopped.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm out in Long Island and it's been pouring. Went out for coffee a few hours ago and there was flooding everywhere. At least they won't have to wait much longer. 7 am will come soon enough.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Dang, nice friend to hold the spot.

Though, I really don't think line-waiting was all that necessary today.

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
no need to have camped out...i strolled in to 59th street at 6:50 and was in my office, synced and taking photos before 9am.
Oh my! I called the store around 4pm tempted to go after work and asked if it was a madhouse. The girl asked if I was buying a phone and I told her no. She said, ah ok, there is a slight wait to make regular purchases but not that bad...
The small group of us off of Broadway and 43rd were hoping ABC would have shown pictures from there to show the crowd.

But oh my, the looks we got from people walking by!

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Oh my! I called the store around 4pm tempted to go after work and asked if it was a madhouse. The girl asked if I was buying a phone and I told her no. She said, ah ok, there is a slight wait to make regular purchases but not that bad...
The small group of us off of Broadway and 43rd were hoping ABC would have shown pictures from there to show the crowd.

But oh my, the looks we got from people walking by!
so, are you in a show now? if so, which one AND got room on the guest list for Coasts +1?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
apparently there's a waiting list 35 long at my best buy for the pre.