guys where is the best way to sell iPhone?

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
I lost my iPhone like 2 weeks before 3gs came out, till today if i want to upgrade to 3gs i have to wait till 2011, november, or pay 700$ for the phone or so, don't remember the full price, now i want to get the 3gs and willing to sell my new iPhone to some one and put that money in to the 700$ and buy the 3gs, any ideas, what you guys did is similar situation like mine,

Thanks again

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
If you're selling any iPhone, to maximize profit, unlock and jailbreak it. You can list it numerous places for free (EiC Marketplace, Craigslist) or pay to list it on eBay. One of those will most likely get you a definite sale.

jareknyc

Silver
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
thanks, if anybody has any other ideas write please thanks

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
eBay seems to be flooded with iPhone units so yours may got lost amongst all the others. I would give craigslist the first shot. I bought my 3g from a guy on craigslist. I live in NYC so it was really easy to find a seller nearby.

duvi

Bronze
Jul 19, 2009
In the future
www.twitter.com
CL for fast selling, but lower than expected price.

eBay for more money, but takes longer to sell. You also have to have a good user rating before anyone thinks to buy from you.

MarketPlace here at EIC is another option. I haven't used this method, so I can't comment.