H681 vs Jawbone Bluetooth

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

disbthai

Sep 19, 2007
So, I just bought a iPhone and now i'm looking to buy a bluetooth, which one would you go with? What do you like and dislike about it? thanks

chonhoi61

Nov 14, 2007
So, I just bought a iPhone and now i'm looking to buy a bluetooth, which one would you go with? What do you like and dislike about it? thanks
Plantronic 655 is not working with iPhone.
Plantronic 665 is pretty nice, don't know it's really work or not. Problem I have is BT pair, on, stand by for couple hours, when phone ring, BT is not pair even the BT icon is still appeared pair on the screen. I called Plantronic Co. and they said maybe it's that BT is not working. I exchange for a different one and the problem still There..... I will take it back this weekend...

Motorolla H700, paired, work sometime also....It will drop your call with no reason....

Alphine Jawbone is Good but it's too big & bulky, it will fell off your ear. I took it back after 2 days I got it. Sound is awsome but could not stay on your ear.

Anyone else have idea for BT that works with iPhone?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have the Jawbone which has the noise cancellation, because I have a convertible. Looks like you have a cheese grater on the side of your face tho.

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I have the Jawbone which has the noise cancellation, because I have a convertible. Looks like you have a cheese grater on the side of your face tho.
I'm in an S2000, does the noise cancellation really work with the top down? Any other suggestions? I used to have a Nextlink AX but it was useless in the car.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I'm in an S2000, does the noise cancellation really work with the top down? Any other suggestions? I used to have a Nextlink AX but it was useless in the car.
Any speed under 40mph. If faster I just move my head closer to the windshield and works fine. I first tested mine when the gardener came, I called my answering machine while standing 5 feet away from him and the leaf blower, I was amazed it was so clear. Did the same in the car at diff speeds.

I have a Solstice.

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Any speed under 40mph. If faster I just move my head closer to the windshield and works fine. I first tested mine when the gardener came, I called my answering machine while standing 5 feet away from him and the leaf blower, I was amazed it was so clear. Did the same in the car at diff speeds.

I have a Solstice.
I'm curious, where do you put the headset when you're not using it?