hacking...suggestions on whether i should do it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up
Aug 1, 2007
1,232
44
48
#1
hey everyone, i just went through a bunch of inconveniences with the incorrect SIM issue, and had updated from 3rd party software on my other iPhone before i updated it.. now my new iPhone shipped with 1.0.2 ,and if i were to hack it, then restore it to 1.0.2. and ever decided to upgrade from there with restoring it, would i get this same problem? I just want my hacks back without worrying about updating to the latest firmware and have it brick on me again.. and want to update it again in the near future incase flash or I want my 1.1.1. back, or mms comes out, thanks.
 

akophone

New Member
Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
300
0
0
#2
Just mod like you did before... but whatever you do, don't even think about updating to 1.1.1 right now. Sure there's the new jailbreak now for the latest firmware but since you have the 1.0.2, why bother? Maybe when Leopard launches, the firmware will be updated again, then what?
Consider yourself lucky you still have 1.0.2 today. ;)
 
Aug 1, 2007
1,232
44
48
#3
Just mod like you did before... but whatever you do, don't even think about updating to 1.1.1 right now. Sure there's the new jailbreak now for the latest firmware but since you have the 1.0.2, why bother? Maybe when Leopard launches, the firmware will be updated again, then what?
Consider yourself lucky you still have 1.0.2 today. ;)
Meh I updated. Thanks for the heads up. I'll just wait for the rest of the 15% hacks to come out. lol