Had to reformat music stuck on iPhone

Rkilbane20

Bronze
May 5, 2008
Ohio
I had to reformat my computer because some crazy virus completely crashed my computer I couldnt get past the Windows XP screen, just keep rebooting its self. So now I have everything back up and running but all my music is stuck on my iPhone and I don't want to sync it because I will lose everything. It shows all my music in the iTunes under my phone but none is clickable. Is there anything out there free that can transfer my files back to iTunes. I no there was on the IPod I could just go to my computer in disc mode but not on the iPhone.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
there's a program on cydia that is called "swap tunes.". It will allow you to keep the music on your phone and hide it from iTunes during a synch with another separate iTunes allowing you to keep both sets of iTunes' music on your iPhone.

As far as pulling the music off the phone and putting it into iTunes.... KEEP DREAMING.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
What are you talking about OJ theres many programs that let you transfer songs from your iPhone to iTunes , Rkilbane20 ,I can get you a program for free with the crack , just PM me and I'll tell you what to do.