Had to Share This With Everyone: FREE CASES

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
This isn't your typical shameless plug for free advertising...just wanted to let everyone know of a deal that's going on.

Boxwave is giving away some of their iPhone 4 cases for free. You only have to pay shipping and handling. My wife and I each got one for $4.50 each. It looks like they're the TPU type case that Belkin has been putting out. Looks like good stuff. I'll post pics when I get them in next week.

Not all of their cases are going for free...just a few. I also don't know when the sale ends. It's only one per customer...my wife ordered her's to ship to her work address just in case.

I think it's worth checking out: http://www.boxwave.com/accessories/apple-iphone-4-cases_3968.htm.

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
Yeah...I ordered the Pure Clear Slip in Smoke Grey and my wife got the Eclipse in Blue. I currently have a Belkin Clear Vue on mine and my wife has a Rocketfish...cost us $45 at Best Buy yesterday. If these things work out the way I think they will...we'll save $35! :) That's ALWAYS a good thing! (Especially after spending what we did on the iPhone 4's!)

Lstrike

Jun 17, 2010
Unfortunately if you ordered more than one to one address they will either pick one and send it or cancel your order. Check the description it says only one per customer pretty much.

thePDX

Jun 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Those of you attempting to order multiple free cases...here's what the website says:

Limit 1 free iPhone 4 case total per customer. Orders with multiple free cases will be reduced to a single case or cancelled, chosen at the discretion of BoxWave. Multiple orders for a free iPhone 4 case that are shipped to the same person or same address may be cancelled. A free case cannot be added to an order that was previously placed. A free iPhone case is only available by ordering directly from the website BoxWave.com. It is not possible for customer service representatives to add it to an order by phone or email request after the order is placed. If a free iPhone 4 case is desired and has not been previously redeemed, you can place a new order for one directly online.

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Thanks man. Got one for the wife and myself. Used two different cards. Both got the Pure Crystal Slip. I got smoke grey, she got purple.