Hahahah, number of members on everythingicafe.com

emx620

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
I was looking at the members list...check the number of members. Yeah, a lame post, but I thought worth pointing out on a boring Tuesday:

[EDIT] Err, the number of pages I mean

Attachments

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Damn...that's crazy. This forum has so many members, I wonder how many new members sign-up each day?! I could only imagine O.O

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
There are so many GUESTS at any given time of day, CHRIS should have a prize for them to sign up....:cool:

Aug 30, 2007
Bothell, WA
There are so many GUESTS at any given time of day, CHRIS should have a prize for them to sign up....:cool:
Funny you should say that. I was a guest until I saw the iPhone case giveaway and I signed up to enter and won. You da man Chris, You da man!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Here's the crazy thing:

There are a total of 24,155 members, yet only 3,655 of those are active members. The rest do not have any posts at all.

There's no way to determine the exact number of Guests on the site, however I'm pretty sure there are more Guests than active and non-active members combined.

- John

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well, i think 716 of those were chris716 in one form or another, so who knows how many members there REALLY are...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
It's unfortunate that more of the members aren't active, this place would be even more ridiculous than it already is at times.

hpuk

Bronze
Jan 2, 2008
London
I love this place, I think i might be addicted! :eek:

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I love this place, I think i might be addicted! :eek:
I am addicted. I spend too much time on here but enjoy every minute of it. Not only is there a lot of help, but it can be downright funny and entertaining at times. I also like the fact that 99.9% of the time everyone is civil.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
that is a lot of people but im going to say, i'm happy with how it is right now. i mean if everyone started talking it would be insane and when you refresh a page your comment would be obsolete.

more people is good but hopefully we get more of the good people.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
that is a lot of people but im going to say, i'm happy with how it is right now. i mean if everyone started talking it would be insane and when you refresh a page your comment would be obsolete.

more people is good but hopefully we get more of the good people.
I agree. Most people here now are fun and/or helpful. Pretty good combo.

I just thought it would be fun to bring out someone new tonight.