Hahahah, number of members on everythingicafe.com

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Funny you should say that. I was a guest until I saw the iPhone case giveaway and I signed up to enter and won. You da man Chris, You da man!
Chris rocks. I won a GPS and software for my MotoQ when I was a member of that forum.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i'd be interested in knowing how many members have not visited since the domain change...

Well I've been a long time lurker of the forums myself. I started visiting the site before Apples legal team made the site change there domain name so I've been lurking for some time. I don't own an iPhone as of yet (I'll be buying it tomorrow actually ... yippie!).

I've followed the progress of the phone for some time now though but I've not bought one because I was waiting for my Verizon contract to end so I wouldn't be hit with contract term fees but I just can't wait any longer. I was "forced" to register to see an attached picture on a forum posting that I wanted to check out but I hope to be an active participent on the forums once I actually get my phone.

The regulars here seem to have a great grasp on how to exploit all of the features of the iPhone wiether its locked or unlocked (I plan on keeping my phone "plainscreen") and I feel that I'll have a firm grasp on how to use the thing from day one :)

Well I'm sure that is more than you really wanted to know about some 1 post, 6mo long lurker but I'm sure I'll be annoying you all in the future ;)

P.S. I'm also a user who knows how to use the search button so hopefully I won't be asking stupid questions that have been asked and answered 100 times before over the time this community has been up and running :D

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I was here doing research for a couple months but I didn't register until the day I got my phone.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
P.S. I'm also a user who knows how to use the search button so hopefully I won't be asking stupid questions that have been asked and answered 100 times before over the time this community has been up and running :D
just to let you know, there is only one speaker. the other is a mic...

:p

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
i'd be interested in knowing how many members have not visited since the domain change...
hello sir i do not think that would have any affect on the amount of visitors because even after chris changed the url to honor my name, you still get redirected to this site when you type in www.everythingicafe.com
good day

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Chris gave me a sack of onions for covering the local Apple Store's iPhones in EIC icons. He also gives KNK weekly checks; I'm looking for a way to trade in my onions for checks.

I wonder if there still any Chris716 lurkers around?

- John

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Chris gave me a sack of onions for covering the local Apple Store's iPhones in EIC icons. He also gives KNK weekly checks; I'm looking for a way to trade in my onions for checks.

I wonder if there still any Chris716 lurkers around?

- John
That would be iCafe.:mad:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Gah, I'm still pretty glad to be rid of Chris716 but I wouldn't doubt another reincarnation sometime soon. And if that IS in fact iCafe, then dang.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
who is chris716?

I hear this often but I obviously wasn't here for something.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
He was an unfortunate time in the history of EIC. He made many pointless posts (despite the fact that some of them were in fact useful) and attacked members of the forum. It was ridiculous for a while. He got a temporary ban but he kept trying to work around it so I'm not sure if the ban has since been made more permanent.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
who is chris716?

I hear this often but I obviously wasn't here for something.
Basically attacking all of the Genius's saying they were iDiots. I told him he was going to get the ScreenDoor....with the BIG Knob......>>>

And he did...I still like the kid, but CHRIS will not let him back.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
He created a thread in the Introductions forum stating 'John banks you suck thank you very much....". I laughed when I saw it. :)

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
He created a thread in the Introductions forum stating 'John banks you suck thank you very much....". I laughed when I saw it. :)

- John
I am in here a lot (in the evening usually) and I missed that part. :eek:
Unfortunately chris716 was being a jerk and fortunately CHRIS did not put up with it.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston

- John
how did i miss this?! that would have been classic.. even though John's a good guy :p

i think it would be funny if you posted so many times you became an "idiot" lol

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Actually I cannot say anything bad about Chris, he really helped me when I was stuck. He was very patient in having to walk me through things several times when my original iPhone was exchanged at Apple for 1.1.2. I kept getting stuck when downgrading then upgrading again. He saw me through. He was helpful and I am sorry he got banned.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
how did i miss this?! that would have been classic.. even though John's a good guy :p

i think it would be funny if you posted so many times you became an "idiot" lol
I don't know, it was up for several days in the Intros forum until Chris deleted it.

@ iPhoneconnie - Can't say I agree with this one. He bumped four pages of the Intros forum with the same post: 'welcome to the forums....'

- John

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Oh gosh, the introductions were a bit ridiculous. I'm all down for welcoming new members, but these people were introducing themselves back in June and July.