Hahahah, number of members on everythingicafe.com

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
He also copied John's (Then MacManPro) picture and used the username "MacManPro." for a while. He even admited that he was jealous of the attention that John got.

iChris716

Jan 24, 2008
i was trying to tell everyone that it was my lil brother he made an account on my cpu which then made it look like i had two accounts when i didn't i told the dude to just go to his admin tools and he could see that he was posting from another ip then mine. But he wasn't having it so i went away for a long time and moved on to the tilt but im still messing with the iPhone every now and then i keep getting so many emails through here on my old name from people asking for help so i figured id come back on and help people whom need it.

iChris716

Jan 24, 2008
i was but i got into some trouble here which was a total misunderstaning i really didn't make another name my brother did when he came to my house then got into trouble for having more than one account and i said some comment to a couple of people which i shouldnt have done but its all done and over now nothing i can do about that stuff now

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Oh dear lord.

iChris716, I don't think that you are Chris716. You want attention, or just want to cause problems, so you used that name. You will soon either be banned or have your name changed.

As for the guy that took my name and avatar - Mac.ManPro - wasn't Chris716. That was just some lame attention seeker.

- John

iChris716

Jan 24, 2008
john if you don't believe this is me then all you have to do is click on the chris716 name from one of my previous threads like my jailbreak one and id be more than happy to respond to you to prove to you that this is me

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
How long do you think you will be around before you get the boot again? Think you can behave and not cause problems?

iChris716

Jan 24, 2008
well ill probably get the boot soon but it wont be because im acting stupid or anything. Im here to help anyone whom needs it.

S

Starry

ok let's not rehash the bad things that happened.... Clear the slate start over.. the last thing anyone wants to read is the past being dragged back into the present.. Maybe it wasn't his fault.. maybe Chris has allowed him to come back or maybe not.. this is between Chris and Chris716 needs to hash out amongst themselves...

Can't we all just GET along? LOL.... :)

iChris716

Jan 24, 2008
yeah i hope we can all just get along i don't really want to get banned again id really like to have my original name back but who knows Chris had told me that i maybe able to come back after the holidays so i left and ive emailed him several times and have never received a response from him who knows.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
So then, if it is you, and Chris never reponded to you, how are you back?

- John

iChris716

Jan 24, 2008
i just changed my ip addy only takes a few mins to do anyway just go to the routers webclient thing and change the numbers in the mac addy then turn cpu off and the router and eveyrthing for a min and when it comes back on you have a different ip

iChris716

Jan 24, 2008
like i said if you don't believe me just send me a message on my chris716 name and ill respond back to you

iChris716

Jan 24, 2008
yeah its not very many at all compared to some of the other forums but its a decent amount