Hahahah, number of members on everythingicafe.com

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
yeah its not very many at all compared to some of the other forums but its a decent amount
why are you acting like you're in a conversation? This thread is a month and a half old. Aren't you actually just looking for a reason to rehash your own threads?
WTF?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
why are you acting like you're in a conversation? This thread is a month and a half old. Aren't you actually just looking for a reason to rehash your own threads?
WTF?
This post deserves a cake. :p

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
i agree even thought this is ma first post :laugh2:
Your first post and this is the best you can do? As an admin, I'm normally a bit more even keel, but geez. Bumping an old thread about how inadequate the forums membership is here at EIC.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Your first post and this is the best you can do? As an admin, I'm normally a bit more even keel, but geez. Bumping an old thread about how inadequate the forums membership is here at EIC.

No no no. THIS post deserves an iCake.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
so, since this thread is going nowhere, OJ, why not tell us a bit about the upcoming St. Pattys day in Savannah? and what's the name of the pub on the corner down by the water...the one with two floors and all the windows looking out on the port? they do a fine guinness.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
its gonna be crazy. The pubs are Kevin Barry's which is ok and great blues music at Fiddler's on River Street. Both pubs on the same end of river street together. Of course there are a ton of others, as well. All the drinking out in the streets... As a local, I will be on the OTHER side of town.

The Bayou is another good one.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
its gonna be crazy. The pubs are Kevin Barry's which is ok and great blues music at Fiddler's on River Street. Both pubs on the same end of river street together. Of course there are a ton of others, as well. All the drinking out in the streets... As a local, I will be on the OTHER side of town.

The Bayou is another good one.
my favorite part of St. Pattys in Savannah is reading the police blotter on the 18th...1 fight, 1 public nuisance, & 642 public urination misdemeanors. classic.