Hair gets stuck in iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 28, 2007
is it just me or does the phone pull out your hair too... im scared to put it near my head now..but i don't see any hair when i pull the phone away, what the hell is going on

mikeKICKz

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
SAN DIEGO
i think you bezel is a little lifted. fell the edge of your bezel and if you feel some sharpness, make an appointment with Apple to replace your phone. i had the same problem and they replaced it.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha I have actually noticed the same thing and my hair is pretty short. It doesn't pull hair everytime I use the phone but it has opened numerous times and it's really not pleasant.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
This is, for some reason, perfectly normal. I blame it on my girlfriend because she prefers the 'scruffy' look.

It's not just you...and yes, it hurts like hell. I would never give up my iPhone because of this though :)

H

Hayesimus

(Three years from now. Everyone is sitting in a circle during the monthly iPhonaholics Anonymus. Hayes stands up first.) Hi... my name is hayes. (the crowd,"hi hayes") You know what i miss? its the little things. like... when you just get done with a call and you bring the iPhone away from your face and it pulls out a hair and it hurts bad. (a few from the crowd put their hands to their cheek, recalling a distant memory of the sharp pain. one man gets teary-eyed)

haha. i am just glad that i'm not the only one. i am well-known in these parts as the guy with the sideburns. They really aren't that remarkable but I get comments on them ALL the time. Any time someone called in to my job to complain or complement on me or whatever, they never knew my name but alas, "the guy with the sideburns" was always and adequate reference point. ANYWAY, yeah. it pulls on my sideburns :S ouch. and then i DO have to pull the hair out of my iPhone! kinda distracting when you show someone your iPhone and then you realize there is still a hair sticking out of it. I'm like, I swear that's from my face! lol

luvmyiphone25

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
My hair has never caught on my phone before and I have super long hair. Maybe it is a short hair thing. But what i cant stand is how everytime I use the phone I have to make sure the screen is not touching my face because it takes my blush off haha