halo 3 theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

duckcall

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
alright I got everything working with1.1.1 and want to make like a halo 3 theme. What do I go about doing?

Thanks
jeff

duckcall

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
alright i have tried everything and cant figure it out, its suppose to be through summerboard but i cant get it to load.

its this theme if anyone can help

Last edited by a moderator:

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Not too familiar with PC or the current status of 1.1.1 3rd party support but I have the Installer on my iPhone and have added additional Community Sources like HighTymes.

To access this source, go to this thread and on the second post, you'll find HightTymes' post with a downloadable "Additional Installer Sources" and instructions on where to put this source file.

You'll then find these sources in Installer under "Themes (SummerBoard)".
These files, when installed, will show up on SummerBoard's pref Theme selection in your iPhone.

On the Mac, I just perform SSH to add some themes (that are not found on the Installer) where SummerBoard/Themes folder resides.

Good luck!

duckcall

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
it says i must install summerboard through installer, but they only have 2.11 they wont allow 1.1.1 . when i did just install the 2.11 it moved my dock to the top of the screen. then i uninstalled it crap is still on the top of the screen. i think i may have to restore and start over unless you have a fix?

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
it says i must install summerboard through installer, but they only have 2.11 they wont allow 1.1.1 . when i did just install the 2.11 it moved my dock to the top of the screen. then i uninstalled it crap is still on the top of the screen. i think i may have to restore and start over unless you have a fix?
This post helped me a lot. Summerboard in Installer.app moves the dock to the top of the screen. Use Summerboard in iBrickr.

Last edited by a moderator:

duckcall

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
i still cant figure this out i have done everything i can think of and i got nothing. all i have been able to change is the carrier logo. any help?