Halo 3

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Anyone want to murder some people tonight?

0SteveHawking0

zeros not "owes"

H

Hayesimus

I'd love to! But... I'm not that good. I just play for fun. And I don't have fun when I lose. :S

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Sik,
I keep forgetting to add you. My gamertag is OSteveHawkingO, those are "owes" not zeros. I rarely every recover my gamertage so I have only entered it into my xbox once. I will most likely be on tonight.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Sik,
I keep forgetting to add you. My gamertag is OSteveHawkingO, those are "owes" not zeros. I rarely every recover my gamertage so I have only entered it into my xbox once. I will most likely be on tonight.
LOL. I'll add you when i get on today, I've been playing more and more lately.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
So have I. I couldn't rank up for the longest time. My account was the "houses" account which was never used for social, only ranked. Thus my rank is a lot lower than what it should be but I might get another account and start over.

Lets murder tonight.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
So have I. I couldn't rank up for the longest time. My account was the "houses" account which was never used for social, only ranked. Thus my rank is a lot lower than what it should be but I might get another account and start over.

Lets murder tonight.
I got to 45 and was happy there, so I didn't try for a 50. Well, it's actually because I couldn't go any higher :p

Aight, I'll probably be on around 9

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
oh btw my rank is a 21, hahah. My spread is always around zero when I play with my roommate (a 39 rank) but always positive when I am by myself averaging about +5 - +10 with 15-20 kills.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
I used to play all the time online. I was pretty good (for a girl I suppose). My husband would suck the fun out of it b/c he's a sore loser though. How many new map packs have been added? I've only added the very first one.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
I used to play all the time online. I was pretty good (for a girl I suppose). My husband would suck the fun out of it b/c he's a sore loser though. How many new map packs have been added? I've only added the very first one.
Nice, girl gamers are the the epic win!

One, the Legendary Map Pack...and it kicks ass! Oh, and after you purchase the Legendary Map pack, you can download Cold Storage (a remake of Chillout) for free :laugh2:

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
oh btw my rank is a 21, hahah. My spread is always around zero when I play with my roommate (a 39 rank) but always positive when I am by myself averaging about +5 - +10 with 15-20 kills.
Aight, cool. Lets see how you do today :)

I normally do about +5 in each match

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
MAN OH MAN!
-I havnt played halo in forever haha! I am a beast at that game. Serious. Ive been to an MLG tournament with KSI in Louisville! But only won one match lol!

I rarely went negative in a match unless my teamates were just f'n around, Sadly I couldnt make General cause the way the Halo 3 system is made you rank up faster if your have lower experience and my dumb self decided to first start playing with a lot of friends in social matches only to find out later that doing that screwed me over a general position that I was good enough for :(

Here's my profile
-I stopped playing cause I bought call of duty 4 had even more fun playing that in the first hour than I did through the whole Halo series and because in My sub-clan we had a rule that(That I made) we would never go "grade II" on anything unless it were required so Im still just a brigadier

My gamertag is xX187XxDarkSide
-I wont be able to play for awhile cause my Xbox has those redlights FOR THE 3RD TIME!

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Wow pds. That is impressive. I will not lie, I am not half as good as you but I have a hell of a time playing that game. I am a staff captain. I really think that the reason this is is because, I play a lot of social AND when I do play ranked I play with people double my experience. Less than about 10% of the games I play are by myself, which I am always postive and get 15+ kills.

Lets slay it up!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Wow pds. That is impressive. I will not lie, I am not half as good as you but I have a hell of a time playing that game. I am a staff captain. I really think that the reason this is is because, I play a lot of social AND when I do play ranked I play with people double my experience. Less than about 10% of the games I play are by myself, which I am always postive and get 15+ kills.

Lets slay it up!
A Staff Captain you say. . .Grade 3-4 captain correct:eek: In my clan we frown on that:p nah just kidding we just didn't want random people talking stuff about squad lol!
-Yeah if we played I could guaranteely get you to atleast a colonel. serious. I cant guarantee a brigadier but definitely a commander or colonel;)

Thats really the secret to getting lvl 45+ is having friends that are good to back you up, and pass on advice and skill:cool:

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
A Staff Captain you say. . .Grade 3-4 captain correct:eek: In my clan we frown on that:p nah just kidding we just didn't want random people talking stuff about squad lol!
-Yeah if we played I could guaranteely get you to atleast a colonel. serious. I cant guarantee a brigadier but definitely a commander or colonel;)

Thats really the secret to getting lvl 45+ is having friends that are good to back you up, and pass on advice and skill:cool:
The one thing I try and do, especially in team slayer, is to STICK TOGETHER. Travel in groups of two that way, 2v1 the 2 should always get a kill. My roommate ALWAYS disappears on me, making me think that he is near me to cover me, then bam I am dead. I am going to get another account and start over so I can see what my current rank SHOULD be.
PDS get a new xbox already!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
The one thing I try and do, especially in team slayer, is to STICK TOGETHER. Travel in groups of two that way, 2v1 the 2 should always get a kill. My roommate ALWAYS disappears on me, making me think that he is near me to cover me, then bam I am dead. I am going to get another account and start over so I can see what my current rank SHOULD be.
PDS get a new xbox already!
HAHA I know what you mean, and I'm sometimes that guy who would go lonewolf and get like 3-kills before dying haha! One valuable thing that I learned from my clan(Now taken over by a new leader) is that communication is the absolute key to winning Strategy>Skill;)
-I rarely if ever talk unless I died for a stupid reason...or if I need help and out numbered lol! The funny thing was that I would scream at my teamates for not having my back when it was my fault for not communicating with them on my position:( I miss them lol:p

Microsoft takes awhile to receive and send back replacements so it may take awhile before you hear that bleep on your TV telling you that "xX187XxDarkSide is online" lol!

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
HAHA I know what you mean, and I'm sometimes that guy who would go lonewolf and get like 3-kills before dying haha! One valuable thing that I learned from my clan(Now taken over by a new leader) is that communication is the absolute key to winning Strategy>Skill;)
-I rarely if ever talk unless I died for a stupid reason...or if I need help and out numbered lol! The funny thing was that I would scream at my teamates for not having my back when it was my fault for not communicating with them on my position:( I miss them lol:p

Microsoft takes awhile to receive and send back replacements so it may take awhile before you hear that bleep on your TV telling you that "xX187XxDarkSide is online" lol!
aww man I know that bleep too well! Communication really is the key. That is the one nice thing about playing with the same people on a regular basis. Now you got me thinking about halo! I do want to try COD though. I have heard great things.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
aww man I know that bleep too well! Communication really is the key. That is the one nice thing about playing with the same people on a regular basis. Now you got me thinking about halo! I do want to try COD though. I have heard great things.
Oh man don't get me started on COD4:p
-That is an amazing game I tell ya! I had more fun in the first hour of playing CoD4 that the whole 6-7 years of playing throught the Halo series!:eek:

I think what got me was how fast paced it is, and how you always have these dramatic firefights with grenades/explosions along with gunshots and your teammates yelling which made it exciting to play:cool: Halo rarely if ever had those type of fight unless it was a small map with like a full 16 player match:(

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
COD4 is pretty fun, i just started playing it and am at lv 22 right now...