Hands down the best I ever had.

Sep 19, 2009
The iPhone is the best smartphone I ever had. I used think my blackberry was the baddest phone on the planet until I got this thing. What really amzed me was the camera and video recording. I have never seen a smartphone record video as well as the iPhone. That was a pleasant surprise. I am beginning to really like the virtual keypad too. Just my two cents.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Fanboy.

Just kidding ;)

Seriously though, my first iPhone, my 3G that I stood in line for on release day, was the best purchase of my life. I have never been so impressed with a product.

RossMc

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2009
Newcastle, UK
To be honest I don't think I could go back to using a diffrent phone after using the iPhone.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Fanboy.

Just kidding ;)

Seriously though, my first iPhone, my 3G that I stood in line for on release day, was the best purchase of my life. I have never been so impressed with a product.
Good memories. I remember leaving work early (they knew I was a geek) to stand in line at a nearby AT&T store. I got there at noon, walked in and asked the manager his line policy. He told me, "Well, we don't have a line yet." So I went outside and waited; about ten or fifteen minutes later, a young man came up and started waiting with me. By the time the AT&T store reopened at 6:00, there were about seventy or so people waiting in line. I was the first in, and first to purchase and leave the store. It surprised me when I got a round of applause from the folks in line. All in all, a pretty good day.

dette

Bronze
Jan 8, 2009
Ah I know I had a about 5 different variations of Windows Mobile phones.. I had the iPhone 3G and now the 3GS and I haven't wanted to stay with a phone this long before I really like it :D great device! I would like to try Android though

crystus

Bronze
Jul 5, 2009
Deltona, FL
I tried to leave it but after four different phones i had to come back to it. Nothing competes in my opinion.

bkrgrlmphs

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
My screen on my jb 3gs w/ 3.0.1 has become very huge and I don't know what to do. I taken out the sim, I have tried to reset home screen, I have tried to hold power and home together when I turn it back on it starts normal and then gets huge again. Help me please.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
As far as a piece of tech goes, the iPhone really is a work of art. Always has been, always will be. 2 years into it, I still catch myself just staring at it...

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
Definitely an iPhone convert. Fabulous piece of tech and the app store is just amazing. Even if another device could come close to the looks and operation of the iPhone the app store is unbeatable.

fz1dave

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
nw indiana
I come from a long line of minimalist clamshells. The only reason I got an iPhone was because the Motorola Tundra was out of stock and my wife was getting the 3Gs and talked me into one as well. Okay that's 2 reasons.

Anyway I must admit I'm impressed. I had no idea that these things were handheld computers. I don't see how I could ever go back to anything else.

I'm definitely sold!

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
"Once bitten, forever smitten". Mine has never been more than an arm's length away from me. Come to think of it, it is my third arm!

Sep 20, 2009
Westminster, CO
I've had my 3G for about year. I never thought I would use a device like this as much as I do. Part of the phone was paid for as a gift. I did not own a cell phone for a few months before I picked up the iPhone. My previous cell phone was a cheap free cell phone I think could send text messages but that's about it.

I use the iPhone a lot and can't wait to see what comes out summer 2010.

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
I know your sense of decency and respect for forum policies keep you from disclosing your third leg!:sneaky:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
As far as a piece of tech goes, the iPhone really is a work of art. Always has been, always will be. 2 years into it, I still catch myself just staring at it...

I do remember one thing.
It took hours and hours but..
By the time I was done with it,
I was so involved, I didn't know what to think.
I carried it around with me for days and days..
Playing little games
Like not looking at it for a whole day
And then.. looking at it.
To see if I still liked it.
I did.

The more I look at it,
The more I like it.
I do think its good.
The fact is..
No matter how closely I study it,
No matter how I take it apart,
No matter how I break it down,
It remains consistent.
I wish you were here to see it.

I like it.

[FONT=Courier,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Now THAT would be a badass ad campaign.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
The iPhone was instrumental in me finally purchasing a MacBook Pro. I think the the most impressive thing about the iPhone is in its simplicity. It all flows so smoothly in a simple, elegant way and yet can do so much. It is incredibly intuitive.