Hands on Impressions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
I saw the "super secret feature". Hmm must be good to keep it secret. Know how's there's that extra icon on the homescreen from the post about the video? That could be it. Yay!:laugh2:

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
The super-secret feature does send the mind a wondering.

The only comment I thought odd was the price one. How does one make a statement like it is worth half of the price.

May 6, 2007
United States
Jobs has said that it will support all of those since the keynote. Not really news.
Yeah. I kind of typed that wrong. I meant that I am glad it will be easy to use the mail clients other than Yahoo! Mail. I thought originally that there would be extensive option-changing to make use of these other clients.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
Yeah. I kind of typed that wrong. I meant that I am glad it will be easy to use the mail clients other than Yahoo! Mail. I thought originally that there would be extensive option-changing to make use of these other clients.
I just hope that google comes out with a push-email service with their gmail. I wonder if Yahoo will let them use it on the iPhone. If not, I guess checking every minute is good enough for me.:cool:

DrDent

Jun 2, 2007
I just hope that google comes out with a push-email service with their gmail. I wonder if Yahoo will let them use it on the iPhone. If not, I guess checking every minute is good enough for me.:cool:
Do that and it will be dead before lunch.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
its nice to finally have a definate answer about the sim card and battery. I have a feeling that this super secret feature is gonna be huge. I think it is what will set the bar even high for other companies..... Jobs got something big in store for monday. I can feel it.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Notice on the videos on Apple's site. The point where you can view the extra app spolier on the 4th line, has been edited out.