Happy Birthday, Eragon!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I hope you have a wonderful day and are spoiled rotten by your family, Larry. Have a wonderful weekend. :):)

S

Starry

Happy Birthday Larry... enjoy your day hon... :) You are SO deserving of it!
*Tight Hugs my Friend*

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Happy Birthday Larry. What a neat time to be celebrating this year. Hope your day goes well and is everything you want it to be.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Happy Birthday, Larry! Hope you have a great one!

- John

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Hah... damn, Buffy's good at this!

Have a great one, Larry... hope to see you around here more often, ya old fart :D

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Happy Birthday Larry and have fun on your 3G. Pretty sweet Birthday gift if I do say so myself.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Congratulations Voldemort! Don't try to conquer the world in your evil ways today.:D

H

Hayesimus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :p

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Happy Birthday! Did you have a nice day with your girls?
Thanks, kokogirl. I really had a good day. On Thursday, my oldest daughter went away for overnight camping with her girl scout troop. I waited until #s 2 and 3 were in bed before heading off to Camp AT&T myself.

The next morning I came home with a couple of Starbucks Mocha Frapp Lights for my wife and her mother, was slobbered on by a spotted beast who ran around like a mad-man, and proceded to having a relaxing day.

Dinner that night was Japanese Hibachi, followed by a Cold Stone Creamery cookie dough cake. I didn't expect my wife to put all 40 candles on the cake, but she did, and I managed to blow them all out!

It was a great day. I spent quality time with the family, and I experienced the first of many to come iPhone camp-outs. :)

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
a day late...hope you don't mind...happy birthday Larry. hope you got to spend it at home with the fam.
Thanks, coasts. Of course I don't mind. I'm just glad that you took the time to think of me on my birthday. That's what counts in my opinion.

Family and my EIC friends - I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday. :)

H

Hayesimus

yeah. I put way more effort into my birthday greeting. :p

heck. what more could I say? lol. THANKS FOR BEING BORN! :p for real though. I'm glad you didn't stay in there...

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
yeah. I put way more effort into my birthday greeting. :p

heck. what more could I say? lol. THANKS FOR BEING BORN! :p for real though. I'm glad you didn't stay in there...

HA! I can't believe you said that...well, yes, I can. But still! :laugh2::laugh2: