Happy birthday Sharunda!

J-94

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 7, 2011
:eek:

Say it ain't so Naps. Say it ain't so!
Well, I know we still better be careful, cause the gig is up and if punishment is needed, U will find a way to administer it. I know U will. That new one J-94 just don't know is all.

Imma be good as gold! :)(y):D
You can call me james. lol and what don't i know?

J-94

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 7, 2011
See, U just don't know that Naps is :eek:everywhere and he knows everything:cautious: so we best be quiet and good as gold.:D No plotin' or scheming to do stuff we not sposed to be doin'! Shhhh boy! Now Hush!
Wait before we scatter like roaches when you turn the light on , there is one thing i have to tell you! That IS an iPhone in my pocket!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
:eek:

Say it ain't so Naps. Say it ain't so!
Well, I know we still better be careful, cause the gig is up and if punishment is needed, U will find a way to administer it. I know U will. That new one J-94 just don't know is all.

Imma be good as gold! :)(y):D
You folks have nothing to fear from me. I'm just an old country doctor...

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Wait before we scatter like roaches when you turn the light on , there is one thing i have to tell you! That IS an iPhone in my pocket!
LOL! No one has ever said that. I thought I would get a few wise guy replies but this is the first!

You win the:

GOLDEN EIC AWARD
Presented to James (J-94)
For
Unbridled Bravery
and
A Creative Quick Wit!

(If U want the actual award, see Mac! he's in charge of making all electronic awards. He's quite good at it. His work is impecable.)

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
You folks have nothing to fear from me. I'm just an old country doctor...

O_o Now Naps, you know better than this.

I've been in here since 2008 and while you seem harmless, I would not want to get on your bad side. U mean businesss. :mad:

All sweet and innocent on the outside, while on the inside you are Dexter. Yup, that's you! :rolleyes: Still we love U and can't do without U!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
(If U want the actual award, see Mac! he's in charge of making all electronic awards. He's quite good at it. His work is impecable.)
I am very good at EA. :D Whatcha want, J? A cupcake? sticker? I'm all out of likes a new shipment coming. 2 weeks.

J-94

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 7, 2011
You're welcome!

Hey, what is that in your signature?:confused: 7@//\\//\\ 3Z
What does it say or mean?
It's my name in teen langauge lol the 7 is J the @ is A the slashes form an M the 3 is and E and the Z is S

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
And I've thought I've heard it all! I'll be! Guess I need to learn it, now!

And Beiber is not gag! He's good! :)