Happy Birthday to Chris

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I just happened to notice that today is Chris's birthday...since we all get so much help and enjoyment out of this site I thought it'd be nice send birthday wishes his way and perhaps a little thanks.

I really appreciate all the work you put into the site, Chris - truly a cut above. Hope you've had a wonderful birthday so far! :laugh2:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Drink one on me... I'll get ya next time I see ya... or next time I need an iPhone case ;)

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I just happened to notice that today is Chris's birthday...since we all get so much help and enjoyment out of this site I thought it'd be nice send birthday wishes his way and perhaps a little thanks.

I really appreciate all the work you put into the site, Chris - truly a cut above. Hope you've had a wonderful birthday so far! :laugh2:
I'll third that (since psylichon already seconded). Well said Buffy and Happy Birthday Chris - and thanks for the excellent site ...

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
once I'm 21, I'll buy you a drink.

*looks around*

happy birthday, Chris.

amazing site you have here.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Ya happy birthday I haven't been on this site for to long but i love it. Thanks for everything

H

Hayesimus

Happy BIRTHDAY! We were gonna have a surprise party, but the stripper cancelled on us and iPhonetony said he'd do it but his hand is hurt and well... yeah things just fell apart after that. haha!

H

Hayesimus

that cake's not MODDED! Blasphemy!

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
its a pre release iPhone.

note the absence of youtube and the 1.0. calculator icon...

I love cake.

H

Hayesimus

i'm not so much of a cake fan. i like pies.

H

Hayesimus

why til tomorrow!?

H

Hayesimus

ahhhhh lol
yeah. wouldn't i be funny if we got a "drunk birthday" post from him lol

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Happy Birthday Chris!

Hope you're havin' a blast on this day of days!

"MANY YEARS AGO, SOMETHING GREW INSIDE YOUR MOTHER... THAT THING WAS YOU. YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU! HAPPY.... BIRTHDAY... HAPPY... BIRTHDAY..." -DETHKLOK

Man I love that song, its totally METAL...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks everyone. Not typically of fan of birthday's (mine at least), but it was a great day. It was 75 and sunny here in NY. Plans changed mid-stream, but it was very enjoyable. We originally planned on doing some shopping (since I'm difficult to buy for) and then going to Ruth's Chris for dinner. We ended up having a late lunch at small cafe and our shopping trip ended up at a local nursery. So, instead of a trip to Ruehl and Ruth's Chris....it was a chicken salad sandwhich and plants. :laugh2:

-Chris