Happy iPhone customer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QuE1999

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
...I don't mod my iPhone; I don't hack it; I don't unlock it.... I made a ringtone through iTunes. Ok. I'm lame. I use my phone to talk to people, as an iPod (especially to plug it into my car), as a mobile web browser with the relatively slow Edge Network(that really isn't THAT bad.....) that AT&T has provided me; for text messaging; to take spontaneous pictures that I can keep; and to check my the 2 email accounts that I have it set up for.. And to check the traffic on the highway before I go to work on google maps when I get into my car every day... And I haven't had a single, solitary issue with any updates, haven't lost any information, everything is going absolutely smoothly... Not one hitch since I bought it. I just had to post something positive because there is so much negative going on right now.... Here's one satisfied, happy iPhone customer.... :eek:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
...I don't mod my iPhone; I don't hack it; I don't unlock it.... I made a ringtone through iTunes. Ok. I'm lame. I use my phone to talk to people, as an iPod (especially to plug it into my car), as a mobile web browser with the relatively slow Edge Network(that really isn't THAT bad.....) that AT&T has provided me; for text messaging; to take spontaneous pictures that I can keep; and to check my the 2 email accounts that I have it set up for.. And to check the traffic on the highway before I go to work on google maps when I get into my car every day... And I haven't had a single, solitary issue with any updates, haven't lost any information, everything is going absolutely smoothly... Not one hitch since I bought it. I just had to post something positive because there is so much negative going on right now.... Here's one satisfied, happy iPhone customer.... :eek:
Nice post. It's good to see somebody really appreciating the iPhone.
We need more posts like this, especially right now.

iphonecrazyy

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
Smart man, buying a product for what it is, and not for what it maybe possibly could be.:laugh2:

I'm also very happy with my iPhone. I think some of the hacks were great improvements, but the lack of them does not deteriorate the great functionality of the iPhone, and frankly none of us should be able to complain when we have a product for $400 twice as good if not more so then phones just as expensive, an example is the Motorola Q, I took that phone back two days after I got it, just cant compete with the iPhone, and it was the same price.