Happy New Year

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
well im awake early for work and decided to wish everyone a happy and safe new years ever.. be safe out there.. i wonder how many " i broke my iPhone at a party" stories we will have to read later....

any way

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
7:44 AM over here... but I usually get up around 6.

Anyway...

Happy New Year!

Wow that was a lot of code.

- John

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
thats a cool video macman i like the steve jobs invents the iPhone and the sanjya part...

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
Happy New Year! And I wish everyone to go into 2008 safely and happily.

H

Hayesimus

Well, i don't know about everyone else but. I HATED 2007 except for a few good points such as iPhone and things like that. So I for one am SOOOOO glad 2008 is just around the corner! So HAPPY NEW YEAR! for real! good luck everybody. I probably won't remember tonight though. lol :D

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
HAPPY NEW YEAR! (from my iPhone, of course)

Last edited by a moderator:

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
Here's wishing everyone a safe and happy New Year's eve and day. Be safe everyone and enjoy!

H

Hayesimus

who was he before?

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
Welcome back with your new name. See I told you I would remember you.
LOL . . . Yes, you did.

Not to get off topic, here . . . But, I'll need to research on who the other person was/is. I'm a moderator on a certain car forum. When members become a pain, if you will, I perform an IP ban. Not sure how it works here or the nature of the issue, but I hope it wasn't too disruptive.

In any event, Happy New Years to ya!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
LOL . . . Yes, you did.

Not to get off topic, here . . . But, I'll need to research on who the other person was/is. I'm a moderator on a certain car forum. When members become a pain, if you will, I perform an IP ban. Not sure how it works here or the nature of the issue, but I hope it wasn't too disruptive.

In any event, Happy New Years to ya!

Are you a mod on the Solstice Forum?

H

Hayesimus

wait. so tinman 517... that makes me think of the whole chris716 thing. lol. odd. what's with the name tinman? is that what made him change his name? or did i miss something?