Happy President's Day -- and iPad Air 2 Day to me!

Discussion in 'iPad Air 2' started by bballrob, Feb 16, 2015.

1. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

So today, I'm taking the plunge. I think. In about 30 minutes, I'm leaving to make the Trek to the big city -- a place where they have an Apple Store, and Best Buy, and a host of other places where I can acquire some of the things I want, and need, in life. It also means I will be spending over 5 hours in the truck with my wife, during which time we will discuss all manner of things, from children, to parents, to siblings of both of us, to our next planned outing without the children to a warmer clime. And who knows what else.

I made a nice chunk of change last month refereeing basketball. I have been allotted a portion to acquire a new iPad with. And I have pretty much decided to go back to the larger model again. The iPad Air 2. 64 GB. GOLDEN!!! I can't wait. I hope I don't change my mind before I get there. Or when I get there. Let the adventure begin.

2. Dipsxxy

Dipsxxy Contributor
    Bronze

You will love it!! I have the 64gb golden one!! It's so nice and thin and easy to bring everywhere!!! Enjoy!!

3. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

I have made the acquisition. I have made the 2.5 hour drive home. I have unboxed, on video, and it is now time to hook it up, sync it up, and get this thing into operation!

#3 bballrob, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015