Haptic Display For iPad HD?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Hondamaker, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I for one am not a fan of haptic feedback. I review a number of Android phones for everythingAndroid.org and the first thing I do is turn that crap off. I don't need to be reminded each time I touch the screen that I'm touching the screen.

Now can Apple do something with haptics that hasn't been done before? Possible. Seems sort of gimmicky to me and that's not synonymous with an Apple product*.

*(Okay, maybe Siri)

3. |3are

|3are Member
    Silver

I didn't know Android devices did this. Do they use the same Senseg technology that these rumors are saying will be in the new iPad? From what I've heard, it's not just that the screen vibrates when you touch it.

I don't think Apple would add this in if they couldn't make it awesome, or at least useful. And I had thought about the whole "And touch" thing in the tagline for this event, but I had no clue what they might have meant. Of course you touch an iPad. Why would they add it to the tagline if there wasn't something different about touching this iPad? Apple is far too meticulous for that.

4. Shemeka

Shemeka Guest

that's really cool

5. Hondamaker

Hondamaker Genius
    Gold

Guess it was a bunch of bull anyway!