Harry Potter fans?

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*SPOILER*
*IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE ENTIRE HARRY POTTER SERIES, LOCATE AND MAKE USE OF YOUR BACK BUTTON.*​

That being said, what are yall's thoughts on how J.K. Decided to take the story? For the sake of not ruining anyone's day, I won't mention specifics in this post. But let me know what you guys think, especially about the 6th and 7th books.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I am an avid Harry Potter fan but let me preface by saying that I started reading the books when I was much younger (when the 2nd book was released) so I have a different view point than similar aged or older people that read the books at a later age.

That being said, I love the books. I love the characters she created and the story lines she chose. I would, of course, liked some things to go differently but that can't always happen.

As far as books 6 and 7, I liked 6 and I think 7 lagged quite a bit before really getting into anything serious.

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
(Spoilers in this one)

I agree. I started reading the series right after I saw the first movie when it came out. I can't help but wonder why she sort of decided to... Kill everyone. It's so sad. The first few books (1-4) were so much less... Dreadful than 5-7. :( I just don't really get it.