Has any one met other iPhone users in the public?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BWGrapher

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I'm just wondering because I never have met yet. How about you guys?
If so, what did you talked to each other?
Ah, forgot to say where I'm living.
I'm living in Queens, NY but I usually go to Manhattan couple of times per week and I never met others either in manhattan.

fully

Jul 12, 2007
I've seen one other girl on Bart but no where else, You'd think we'd see more with how many people bought the phone.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I saw one guy in a bike shop in a little town in Indiana... nothing in Chicago! But then unless someone is talking on one, or has it in their hands you won't know it's there. I'm always on the lookout though.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
What are the chances really? There's roughly 300 million people in the US and they've sold, what, roughly 1 million iPhones.

So, again roughly, 1 in 300 people have an iPhone. Not exactly great odds, but I'm sure I'll see another one at some point :)

zootor

Jul 5, 2007
Saw one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in a restaurant here in LA. The iPhone she was holding didn't look to bad either;)

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I met many iPhone users, on the 29th. Standing in line for 6 1/2 hours. ;)

I met a kid 30 minutes after I bought mine, at a Starbucks. Of course, he hadn't even activated it yet....I had to help him with that.

After that, i've never seen any. That's ok with me, 'cause when I pull mine out, people stop and stare. lol

zootor

Jul 5, 2007
Did you get a picture of this iHottie? Or talk to her? :cool:
Was kinda hard to...she was with some guy...I was with another 3 guys...we drooled i tell ya, drooled! Who knows though...maybe our iPhones will reunite us in the not too distant future!

Solstice

Jul 10, 2007
No, not yet. I do know that another person in my company has one because we email each other about things we have learned. 2 iPhones in a company of over 500 employees.