Has anybody orderd from dealsniper?

justplyn

Jun 23, 2009
I HATE waiting for stuff so I just wanted to see if you guys had any feedback on them? I want to order a couple Sportiva cases for my iPhone but and worried about shipping since then seem to be based out of the UK.

If anybody has this case feedback would also be appreciated, I have seen a couple good reviews on them.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

sleepurr

Jul 17, 2009
Do not order from dealsniper

I bought 2 cases which cost over £40. What I received from Hong Kong (not the UK) was 2 cheap plastic, poorly made cases. I used one of them for about a week and the outer coating started to peel off. I complained about this as well as the poor molding on the other case and was given the run around from customer services.

I tried to file a claim via PayPal which failed as they only cover the non-receipt of goods, not the quality.

I accepted a replacement offer (after having to submit photos) and as soon as I did they deleted the claim and customer service history and told me I could have a couple of cloth pouches if I paid £9 for shipping.

TERRIBLE RIP OFF. I'm out £40 and these folks in Hong Kong are laughing. If Dealsniper was a bug I would squish it between my two fingers...