Has anyone asked you about your iPhone In public?

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
I have only had it a while and a lot of people asked me what it was. Is this the same from you? Oh yes, typing on this is really easy.:p

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
I have only had it a while and a lot of people asked me what it was. Is this the same from you? Oh yes, typing on this is really easy.:p

Are you kidding?...... I keep mine well out of sight.... around here it would be gone in a flash..........:p

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
my dad was in line at the store and i whipped it out my dad ran to grab another item everyone in line was asking me about it

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Definitely. I had 4 people come up to me in the same restaurant while out to dinner last night. That excludes my waiter who said "Great phone, getting mine Monday." I like the attention in a way.

liquid5170

Jun 30, 2007
i went to a club last night and between me and 2 other people, we were the main event of the night.. up until people got crazy drunk and started dancing and forgot about the iPhone completely... lol but durning that first few hours, it was quite fun. lol my iPhone told me it felt like a slut.. and it wasn't even drinking ;)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I was checking out at Restoration Hardware. The guy said, "Is that the iPhone" to which I replied, "Yes, it's awesome." He said he bought his yesterday, but was still waiting for activation.:eek: Having seen many threads on the topic (and my friend waiting over 24 hours), I told him to hang in there. I told him he happened to be next to Sony which has FREE WiFi, so he'll be rockin' WiFi at work. He was very excited.

-Chris

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Yep. I went to an Independence Day celebration at Ft. Benning last night and every time i answered a call someone would ask to see the phone. I didn't like letting them hold it too much, but most of the guys were military, so it wasn't a big deal.

iGeorge

Jun 7, 2007
All this weekend I was unable to take a pieceful lunch or break, If I talked on it, if I just listened to my music or even before I clocked in to work people just kept bugging me, so I show people but I don't let no one hold it, only 5 people and my parents have held it, no one else.

I have been getting people telling me, "Impress Me" so as soon as I show them Safari and Google Maps, they're sold.

I actually did get 3 Apple haters to tell me that it is a cool phone, all 3 are Zune owners and 2 of the 3 said they want one now and may consider selling there Zunes for this, the last guy (my cousin) holds firm on his hatred towards Apple.

Jun 27, 2007
Kmart Spectacle

So i walk into the kmart that just happen to work at and i pull out my iPhone and I can't even shop for being Swarmed with questions is that that new iPhone can I touch it the screen is beautiful I've got to get one now

Jul 2, 2007
yeah ive had random people come up to me asking me if it was "that new phone"
Heh I get that same thing around here and then people ask if I waited in line for like 12 hours heh. Someone told me I was the coolest person that they knew (even though I didn't know them). Its cool until you are trying to do something and people are like blah blah blah. The other problem I have is my friends telling me to get off the internet and then they never believe I am just texting lol.

dscales

Jun 30, 2007
Nope--no one recognizes it around here.

So far the only people to recognize it were the ones in Office Depot. I was at a birthday party and no one said a word. I guess my leather case made it look like "anyphone."

kneshoba

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I live in a small town in Oklahoma, i think i can safely say i'm the only one in town with the iPhone or the first to buy one. The closest Apple or att store is 100+ miles away, but i get a lot of stares but no questions.

invincible569

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I was at the drive through Starbucks yesterday and the cashier asked me if it was an iPhone. Today will be interesting at work and at my extra curricular activities.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
About 45 minutes after I bought it, at a Starbucks.

At a red light, some guy waving me down 'cause he saw me playing with it.

At Chili's last night, some ppl from another table talking to me from across the restaurant, 'cause they saw it.

This morning, 16 minutes into the work day, by 2 ppl in my office.