Has anyone ever used bodygaurdz.com?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
Has anyone ever used bodyguardz.com's products on any of their phones? I don't like cases, but my screen keeps getting clouded with finger prints and nothing seems to rub it off. I was wondering if it'd be good to order their clear protector that protecrts the whole phone without hiding its design. Do you think it will attract less cloudiness from finger prints too or what? Just want some opinions before buying, if I decide to. I really don't like anything on my phones, but I'm already getting sick of looking at finger prints.

VIPERxGTx2000

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Has anyone ever used bodyguardz.com's products on any of their phones? I don't like cases, but my screen keeps getting clouded with finger prints and nothing seems to rub it off. I was wondering if it'd be good to order their clear protector that protecrts the whole phone without hiding its design. Do you think it will attract less cloudiness from finger prints too or what? Just want some opinions before buying, if I decide to. I really don't like anything on my phones, but I'm already getting sick of looking at finger prints.
I ordered one, I like how it's supposed to cover the metal ring on the phone also.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
It looks pretty cool...I wonder if it covers the speakers.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
i went to Apple store today and got a Static Clinger. its a shield to protect the screen from scratches and dirt/dust. its awesome, its beautiful and you cant notice it when its on the iPhone screen. i suggest you go crab some
i bought it for 16 dollars.. it cost more than the rubberish cover or one of those hard cover. it looks ugly on the iPhone
i suggest you shouldnt get any protection cases or pouch , just a screen protector... other wise your iPhone will look ugly

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
i went to Apple store today and got a Static Clinger. its a shield to protect the screen from scratches and dirt/dust. its awesome, its beautiful and you cant notice it when its on the iPhone screen. i suggest you go crab some
i bought it for 16 dollars.. it cost more than the rubberish cover or one of those hard cover. it looks ugly on the iPhone
i suggest you shouldnt get any protection cases or pouch , just a screen protector... other wise your iPhone will look ugly
Yeah, I saw that, and it's cheaper than the bodyguardz one. I actually liked that better anyways, the bodyguardz one looked like on the edges of the phone the plastic was sticking to plastic rather than the phone itself (in the installation tutorial video)

Does it show finger prints as bad as when using the screen? Are they easier to get off than they are on the screen?

I'm looking into picking one of those up in the next couple days, I just want to know if the finger prints come off easily. I've been wiping the crap outta my screen and I still see spots when I'm done.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
well.. i wiped my iPhone screen off CLEAN before i put it on, and now you cant tell if its there. i tried scratching it with my keys ( LOL ) and touching it with my oily hand, and simply wipe it off with the cloth that the iPhone came with, and it was clean again. no marks what so ever.
i also saw the video of invisible shieldz or w/e it is.... and it looks like tape on the screen, doesn't look attractive to me at all, so i got this static clinger at the Apple store, cheaper, and better.;)

VIPERxGTx2000

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
My bodyguardz came in and it took me 5 minutes to install the front and an hour to install the back, mostly because I over wet it and had to wait for the corners to dry so they can stick. So far so good, i like how it protects the metal rim, the corners of the phone aren't very protected though and it was a pain to install. But overall, i think it was a good investment.

Tip: DO NOT OVER WET THE BACK PIECE ESPECIALLY THE CORNERS

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
My bodyguardz came in and it took me 5 minutes to install the front and an hour to install the back, mostly because I over wet it and had to wait for the corners to dry so they can stick. So far so good, i like how it protects the metal rim, the corners of the phone aren't very protected though and it was a pain to install. But overall, i think it was a good investment.

Tip: DO NOT OVER WET THE BACK PIECE ESPECIALLY THE CORNERS
Post some pics please.

well.. i wiped my iPhone screen off CLEAN before i put it on, and now you cant tell if its there. i tried scratching it with my keys ( LOL ) and touching it with my oily hand, and simply wipe it off with the cloth that the iPhone came with, and it was clean again. no marks what so ever.
i also saw the video of invisible shieldz or w/e it is.... and it looks like tape on the screen, doesn't look attractive to me at all, so i got this static clinger at the Apple store, cheaper, and better.;)
What cloth? I never got no stinkin cloth? Bad day all around.

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
how does that work? does it just cling to it or does it stick?

iigreatoneii

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Orange County, CA

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007