Has anyone figured out how to listen to radio stations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

crusty48

Sep 13, 2007
Has anyone figured out how to listen to the radio station of your choice? There are a number listed on the Apple website, but of course the one I really want to listen to is not on the list. I tried just going to the radio station website on the iPhone, but couldn't get anything going. Thanks for any suggestions.

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Has anyone figured out how to listen to the radio station of your choice? There are a number listed on the Apple website, but of course the one I really want to listen to is not on the list. I tried just going to the radio station website on the iPhone, but couldn't get anything going. Thanks for any suggestions.
My understanding is that the radio stations are for iTunes use only. They cannot be ported to the iPhone, but I could be mistaken.

Do a search for "Orb.com" on here, or "Sirius on iPhone". It can be done. :D

Takes a little effort, but it can be done.

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Not sure if its your cup of tea but anything related to this week in tech can be streamed. I have been streaming their podcasts since I got the iPhone , good stuff

erroneous

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
NO!...

BUT WHEN STRRRRrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaammmmmmming Radio
reallly does become available..... I'll Be "lined Up!"

JD

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
I don't know about radio stations but you can get a lot of streaming music here:

Last edited by a moderator: