Has anyone received a call while syncing?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 10, 2007
This is one time where I will say that it positively took more time for you to start and reply to this thread than to do what Tharmsen suggested and tested it yourself.

But hey...it's a free country and someone will know.

Wonder if I can receive a call while I am checking email...

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Hmm..Well, I remember from one of those Apple iPhone videos, keynote, whichever, that if a call comes in while you are syncing, iTunes will stop the sync and the call will come through. I've never received a call during a sync so I can't attest to the fact that it actually does this.

But, I guess you can always just take the advice Tharmsen gave and see what happens.:laugh2: Let us know.

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
I haven't but this is mentioned in some Apple support documents that you will get the call come through and it's OK to answer it. You can resume the syncing after the call.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I did and it just canceled the sync. It was odd because it was my first phone call and I didn't know what was going on haha.

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
My daughter and my husband have this kind of sync-sense, and one of them will call without fail while I'm syncing. It just pauses the sync and you have to restart it.

With the two of them it makes for a long sync, let me tell you.
LOL!:laugh2: Looks like you should sync when they're at home! :cool: