Has anyone seen LG's new wanna be iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jan 25, 2007
I think all the major cell phone companies are going to try to jump on the band wagon.

Wannabes... irritate me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 31, 2007
http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/02/video-lg-prada-phone-complete-interface-walkthrough/

Im not worried at all after seeing that. I guess they already have version 2 out and its not much better. And it runs Windows Mobile. Nothing to be afraid of.
How is this guy going to have a Apple computer in the background but then defend this highly disppointing (from what I can tell) phone throughout the entire video?....my favorite quote is...."this has a very cool mp3 player app"....hello....cover flow?

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
How is this guy going to have a Apple computer in the background but then defend this highly disppointing (from what I can tell) phone throughout the entire video?....my favorite quote is...."this has a very cool mp3 player app"....hello....cover flow?
Whomever was first...Im getting an iPhone :)

VOx-Pop

Apr 7, 2007

I think all the major cell phone companies are going to try to jump on the band wagon.

Wannabes... irritate me.
Wannabes may irritate you, but they shouldn't worry you. The iPod wasn't the first mp3 player, was much more expensive than the competition, and is the most widely imitated consumer electronics product on the market, but it still wins hands-down in terms of market share. The iPhone will do the same, IMO.

dblaron

Bronze
Feb 17, 2007
Well I watched the demo on the prada. I really didn't think it was anything new. I mean ya the iPhone and the prada look a like but did you notice when he tryed to touch the screen it did not work from time to time. You also have to look at the specs too. The screen is only a 2.5, most smartphones today are the same size and the iPhone is 3.5, That is a whole inch. So sceen size does matter.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
wow I never thought about it that way^^
I was getting the iPhone anyway but now i guess I have a reason to back it up :)