has anyone seen the LG voyager?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
My first LG phone was such a bad experience, that I doubt that I will ever buy another LG product again. I'm even shying away from LG Washers and Dryers.

The Voyager sure does look like an iPhone rip-off.

tmoce

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
I shiver everytime I see a new device in response to the iPhone and a keyboard comes from underneath the screen.

Nortisan

Oct 24, 2007
First off...I'd just like to say it's nice to see a group of, well obvious, iPhone fans not automatically bashing this phone. It's very refreshing.

Secondly...
bsharp said:
My first LG phone was such a bad experience, that I doubt that I will ever buy another LG product again. I'm even shying away from LG Washers and Dryers.

The Voyager sure does look like an iPhone rip-off.
I wouldn't worry too much...LG used to be known for making cheap handsets...(and there was one in particular that was completely horrible...the LG 6100 [that wouldn't happen to be the one you had would it?]). But amyway...Yeah, LG has really changed it's image...The last couple of my phones were LG, and they were very good quality, and very durable. My brother felt the same way as you, after having the 6100, but now he's slowly considering trying an LG again.

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Smart move! I have an LG front loading washer dryer set...they look sharp, but they just plain suck!

Skipper

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Yeah, obviously sharing some traits with iPhone, but it has one outstanding feature that iPhone contractually will not have for a long, long time......

That would be service. I love the iPhone, but I might love being able to consistently make calls a little more. iPhone + AT&T = a sweet ipod. And Ive heard from all my friends who converted from Verizon to Att just for iPhone say it does everything but what it should be doing.

I hope att fixes the only thing wrong with this wonderful device, if not, it leaves the door open for better service providers to tinker and develop until they actually DO have something that might rival the technology behind the iPhone.... in addition to good service. LG for now, they have something, but its just not as good yet.