Has anyone tried PQ to DVD converter?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
I tried this today to see about doing my DVD's onto my phone. I tried with the movie Borat and all it kept doing was saying "cannot find format to output" or something like that. I tried all the format options and cant get it to work. Has anyone else used this program with success or know what to do to make it work?

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
I own this program and have been using it since my 30 gig video and every once in a while i run into a problem with a dvd or two. not often, but i just rent movies and then copy them, and i do it a lot, ( have over 900 copied ), and that happens sometimes. there is nothing that i have found that you can do, except try the same movie, but from a different disc. if it is rented, tell whoever you rented it from that it wont play in your dvd player, and you would like to try another copy, and if it is not rented, try to borrow a copy from a friend. If that doesn't work, than the dvd will not encode properly with that software. Other than that, enjoy the software, i love it and it works great.

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
I own this program and have been using it since my 30 gig video and every once in a while i run into a problem with a dvd or two. not often, but i just rent movies and then copy them, and i do it a lot, ( have over 900 copied ), and that happens sometimes. there is nothing that i have found that you can do, except try the same movie, but from a different disc. if it is rented, tell whoever you rented it from that it wont play in your dvd player, and you would like to try another copy, and if it is not rented, try to borrow a copy from a friend. If that doesn't work, than the dvd will not encode properly with that software. Other than that, enjoy the software, i love it and it works great.

How does it work, does it have to play through the whole movie at 1x speed then transfers it?

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Well so far this program is TOTAL crap. Tried over 10 different DVD's and they all say. Problem with output format or something like that. SO it must have issues. Sucks as it would have been very convienent.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I tried this today to see about doing my DVD's onto my phone. I tried with the movie Borat and all it kept doing was saying "cannot find format to output" or something like that. I tried all the format options and cant get it to work. Has anyone else used this program with success or know what to do to make it work?
I use PQ DVD and it always works for me. The problem may be if you are trying to rip rented movies, some have code that prevent you from copying. I bought all my DVD's and copied them with PQ DVD, not a problem yet in four years. I've been using it for my iPod before the iPhone was even thought of...M

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
I use PQ DVD and it always works for me. The problem may be if you are trying to rip rented movies, some have code that prevent you from copying. I bought all my DVD's and copied them with PQ DVD, not a problem yet in four years. I've been using it for my iPod before the iPhone was even thought of...M

Actually all 10 DVD's are bought ones. I don't rent movies hardly ever. What settings do you use for output? Are there any settings I should be looking at?