Has anyone who ordered an iPhone got it yet?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iwantaniphonenow

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Hi. I order an iPhone from AT&T on Saturday morning and they said when its shipped it will take 1-2 days. Has anyone else ordered an iPhone from anywhere and received it or at least received a notice saying it was shipped? if so..where did you order it from.

Emptyclip

Apr 15, 2007
Hi. I order an iPhone from AT&T on Saturday morning and they said when its shipped it will take 1-2 days. Has anyone else ordered an iPhone from anywhere and received it or at least received a notice saying it was shipped? if so..where did you order it from.
You can order an iPhone from att

iwantaniphonenow

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
well i went to the store friday and they said that some people are getting their overnighted to them....the guy doubted they would get it but some people thought they were getting it saturday.....
it doesn't charge you until it is shipped

Macster

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Oregon
Ordered two on Friday night, also paid for express (2 day) shipping. Haven't seen the phones yet and do not expect them until next week. The AT&T order tracking isn't even registering anything with my order number yet.

bw2151

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
ordered

If you check on your order online, it'll show that the iPhone is backordered, so it will be shipped once they have them in stock (or when they ship them because you'd think they'd have stock)

Also - you won't be billed if you order them in the store until it's shipped. Existing customers get free regular shipping, the expedited (for me anyway) was like $15. I read there's also an option to pickup your phone from an AT&T store - which I would have probably chosen if I knew that was an option.

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
what would be the fastest way to get one? order from Apple.com or go to a cingular/att store and order there? no Apple store anywhere close to me.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
I don't know of anyone who delivers on Sunday.

Maybe super secret courier that would cost hundreds of dollars.. but no regular shipping on Sunday. Saturday is usually special, so it is unlikely anything even went out on Saturday.

If you ordered on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it is not likely to ship until Monday at the earlierst. With the holiday on Wednesday, I would suspect you are likely looking at Thursday at the earliest of getting it, maybe even Friday.

Getting it on Tuesday would essentially require overnight shipping. Which if you did not get is not likely to happen. And again would require they went out Monday.

bw2151

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
what would be the fastest way to get one? order from Apple.com or go to a cingular/att store and order there? no Apple store anywhere close to me.

I'm not sure - maybe this thread will help those who have the same question, I ordered mine on Friday late at the AT&T store with standard shipping.

This is a total guess, but since AT&T only shipped 20 (at least to my store) to AT&T stores, they should have expected there to be a lot of orders to have them shipped (makes more sense to ship them to the customers than to ship too many to 1 store and not enough to another) - I heard Apple stores had more in stock - they have a fraction of the number of stores AT&T have though....

GujuGeek

Jun 18, 2007
I ordered it as well and am wondering if it will be shipped on Monday? Because they said they'll ship it when it comes into their local warehouse. Some people have told me that could take 2-4 weeks. I hope I get it this week because I really can't wait and I was one of the first orders in the Vegas area since the AT&T store I went to was one of the first in LV to sell out of 8GB's...and I pretty much put my order in as soon as they ran out.

Macster

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Oregon
Just checked my order status with AT&T and it finally shows my order. As mentioned in an earlier post, the phone shows as backordered.

hunt577

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
If you check on your order online, it'll show that the iPhone is backordered, so it will be shipped once they have them in stock (or when they ship them because you'd think they'd have stock)

Also - you won't be billed if you order them in the store until it's shipped. Existing customers get free regular shipping, the expedited (for me anyway) was like $15. I read there's also an option to pickup your phone from an AT&T store - which I would have probably chosen if I knew that was an option.
They sure did bill my card over the weekend. However, the system is still showing that its backordered. They told me clearly in the store and its also clearly shown on my receipt that they wouldn't charge my card until its shipped. Well, it hasn't been shipped, and over $600 is out of my available balance on my card. I am taking my receipt back today and getting my money back and order cancelled. I am then going to the closest Apple store which actually will have them in stock today to buy one.

mach1mustang_101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
i would buy from ebay. and have it over nighted. but watch out for the shipping prices. ive seen some free overnight. some 14$ over night. some 50$ overnight and ive seen 2 up to 130 for over night.. so i bought one from ebay for 600 with free overnight.

Angel13

Jun 26, 2007
web.me.com
I ordered one through Apple.com Friday...right when the store went back online...and just got an email from them saying my iPhone would be shipping by July 6th. Hopefully that means before. :laugh2:

iwantaniphonenow

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
After reading these posts it seems to me that the people who ordered from Apple.com wil get their first even though it said 2-4 weeks. The people who ordered from AT&T who were told 1-2 days now it says backordered......for me it still doesn't say i have ordered anything.