Has the latest firmware been jailbroken?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bikerboy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio, USA
is there a tethered jailbreak ?
anything is better than nothing , if there is a tethered jailbreak for the iPhone 5 , i'd love to have a link please, thanks

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Yup I did, not being a mod means I can't be right? Naps mods are sometimes wrong. Are you saying I did something wrong by posting this? If I did tell me so I don't break the rules.:censored:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yup I did, not being a mod means I can't be right? Naps mods are sometimes wrong. Are you saying I did something wrong by posting this? If I did tell me so I don't break the rules.:censored:
Of course I can be wrong. However, I won't be wrong here unless the next iPhone comes out and the iPhone 5 jailbreak was never released. No, you didn't break any rules. You just keep saying the same thing over and over. Everyone who knows anything about jailbreaking knows it's become more difficult. Trust me liberated, we know you think jailbreaking is dead. You don't have to keep saying it in different ways.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I will probably be wrong anyways but thanks Naps, don't take my comments the wrong way, I just tend to hang on to silly arguments lol thanks for being cool bro!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
For the record, I have never denied that jailbreaks are getting increasingly difficult. I have only said that I believe an iPhone 5 jailbreak will be released before the next iPhone comes out. So you can't really say you told me so and I'm already wrong - yet. I can't be wrong until September.
I know, and for the record, I hope I'm wrong cause I miss my JB.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I Don't miss my jailbreak, cause I'm still on the 4S. It was SOOO tempting to upgrade for Christmas, but I just did the Mini Mac and held off on any phone upgrades.