Hats off to the eiC team.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I would like to thank the eiC moderators for the amazing job that they do at keeping this place spam free and for dealing with our attitude everyday, thank you. One of the reasons we love eiC is because of you and your hard work, and for free.

Also thanks to Chris for never stop working in making the eiC experience as enjoyable as possible for everyone here, seriously, do you ever stop? :D

There's no better place I'd rather be than here ( besides Hawaii )

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I second that. Couldn't have said it better myself... Well maybe a little better. :D

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Is there a contest going on I don't know about for biggest butt kisser?

I agree mods do a very hard and thankless job. Keep up the good work. Thanks Chris for a wonderful site where we can openly make fun of Benni.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Is there a contest going on I don't know about for biggest butt kisser?

I agree mods do a very hard and thankless job. Keep up the good work. Thanks Chris for a wonderful site where we can openly make fun of Benni.
Been here 19 months, I think it was time for a thank you, not you, them lol

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
I agree Benny, the mods & Chris do an excellent job! I wandered over to the Mac rumors a couple hours ago, there really crappy! I would never go astray, just was looking up rumors on the new MBA.. Great job guys (&girls)!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I agree Benny, the mods & Chris do an excellent job! I wandered over to the Mac rumors a couple hours ago, there really crappy! I would never go astray, just was looking up rumors on the new MBA.. Great job guys (&girls)!
I am a member at Mac-Forums and they aren't bad. They are actually very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to Macintosh, just like EIC is when it comes to iOS; however, there isn't a sense of community like there is here at EIC.

Thank you, Benny, for this thread, and thank you staff for doing such a great job on this site.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
I am a member at Mac-Forums and they aren't bad. They are actually very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to Macintosh, just like EIC is when it comes to iOS; however, there isn't a sense of community like there is here at EIC.

Thank you, Benny, for this thread, and thank you staff for doing such a great job on this site.
Tarek, I'm sorry I really didn't mean anything by it, it was just very different than here. I guess because I don't have the MacBook air or anything but the iPad, iPhone & iPod and atv that I really didn't get into that site... Sorry. You are right, we are one big family here!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Don't feel bad. I cruise MacRumors on a regular basis.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Tarek, I'm sorry I really didn't mean anything by it, it was just very different than here. I guess because I don't have the MacBook air or anything but the iPad, iPhone & iPod and atv that I really didn't get into that site... Sorry. You are right, we are one big family here!
No need to apologize. At the end of the day, it all comes down to preference.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
You guys take compliments well around here I see LOL
joking aside I really appreciate the work you guys do for us, I don't get anything out of it by thanking you all, or is there a hidden prize somewhere I haven't been told about? :D

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
You guys take compliments well around here I see LOL
joking aside I really appreciate the work you guys do for us, I don't get anything out of it by thanking you all, or is there a hidden prize somewhere I haven't been told about?
I've posted that graphic several times over my years here, Benny. I'm not biased as to whom I post it for. :D