Have a problem =(

Apr 5, 2008
i have a problem with my camera roll photo album...
i transfered all of my taken photos to my computer and after that i erased them from my iPhon...
after i've done that, all of my new taken photos weren't saved in that photo album...
i don't know what to do with that and i don't know what i've done wrong...
so if anyone knows what to do i would be appreciate to help me...as soon as possible, pls ...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Probably need to know if the phone is jail broken. Also are the photos showing up anywhere such as the photo library?

Apr 5, 2008
Probably need to know if the phone is jail broken. Also are the photos showing up anywhere such as the photo library?

photos are not showing in photo library, in fact, they are not showing anywhere...

and what do you mean with "jail broken"? :S

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I'm assuming you transferred you photos to your computer when you synced with iTunes. Is that correct? When you sync, where on your computer are your photos normally stored? On my iMac, my photos are synced to Pictures/iPhoto Library and then to one of two folders (data and original).

H

Hayesimus

"what do you mean with 'jailbroken'?" PRICELESS! I heart Noobs! lol. i remember when i was a noob!

Apr 5, 2008
I'm assuming you transferred you photos to your computer when you synced with iTunes. Is that correct? When you sync, where on your computer are your photos normally stored? On my iMac, my photos are synced to Pictures/iPhoto Library and then to one of two folders (data and original).

they are stored in my documents/my pictures/adobe/ digital camera photos

Apr 5, 2008
"what do you mean with 'jailbroken'?" PRICELESS! I heart Noobs! lol. i remember when i was a noob!
i'm so sorry for being a noob...
but you know, i'm from Croatia, my first langauge is Croatian so i'm not really good in understanding English...

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
i transfered all of my taken photos to my computer and after that i erased them from my iPhon...
after i've done that, all of my new taken photos weren't saved in that photo album...
so if anyone knows what to do i would be appreciate to help me...as soon as possible, pls ...
You originally mentioned that "all of my new taken photos weren't saved in that photo album..." Has this been resolved by locating the photos on your computer?

H

Hayesimus

i'm so sorry for being a noob...
but you know, i'm from Croatia, my first langauge is Croatian so i'm not really good in understanding English...

Oh! Please understand that I meant no disrespect. I am sure I would not be managing as well as you if I was to try and tackle your langauge! I know a minor amount of French and a microscopic amount of Spanish, but alas, that is the extent of my lingual skills. Your English appears to be fairly fluent. Good job! How long have you studied my native tongue?

Apr 5, 2008
You originally mentioned that "all of my new taken photos weren't saved in that photo album..." Has this been resolved by locating the photos on your computer?

look...
i transfered all of my photos on my computer...
and than, after that, i erased them from my iPhon...
and the next day when i was taking new photos with my iPhon they were not saved in photo album on my iPhon...

Apr 5, 2008
Oh! Please understand that I meant no disrespect. I am sure I would not be managing as well as you if I was to try and tackle your langauge! I know a minor amount of French and a microscopic amount of Spanish, but alas, that is the extent of my lingual skills. Your English appears to be fairly fluent. Good job! How long have you studied my native tongue?
ok...i'm not angry...i was just saying why i don't understand everything you say here...

i'm learning it for about 8 years but obviously not enough =)

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
ok...i'm not angry...i was just saying why i don't understand everything you say here...

i'm learning it for about 8 years but obviously not enough =)
Your english is just fine. You should see some of the post we get from people that live here.:eek:
Anyway back to the topic. I have no idea what is going on. Have you tried a hard reset on the phone? This where you hold the home and top buttons at the same time and turn the phone off then back on. If this doesn't work, lets see what others have to say.
A last resort would be to do a restore through iTunes.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
look...
i transfered all of my photos on my computer...
and than, after that, i erased them from my iPhon...
and the next day when i was taking new photos with my iPhon they were not saved in photo album on my iPhon...
To put them back on to your iPhone, you will need to go to the photos tab from iTunes. There, you will be asked to sync photos from a source. Choose the folder (documents/my pictures/adobe/ digital camera photos) where the photo album is stored on your computer and the photos will then be synced.

Apr 5, 2008
To put them back on to your iPhone, you will need to go to the photos tab from iTunes. There, you will be asked to sync photos from a source. Choose the folder (documents/my pictures/adobe/ digital camera photos) where the photo album is stored on your computer and the photos will then be synced.
i've done that, but pictures from computer are now stored at iPhon in photo library, not in camera roll...
everyhing's the same like before...:(

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
As far as I know the Camera Roll folder is only for new pics taken by the iPhone. Once you delete them from the camera roll, there is no way to put them back in the folder. When you import the pics from the iPhone, you have to assign a folder to place them on your computer. That way you can tell which folder on your iPhone has current, new pics.

Apr 5, 2008
As far as I know the Camera Roll folder is only for new pics taken by the iPhone. Once you delete them from the camera roll, there is no way to put them back in the folder. When you import the pics from the iPhone, you have to assign a folder to place them on your computer. That way you can tell which folder on your iPhone has current, new pics.

i know that...and i know that camera roll is for new taken photos...but every photo that i take isn't saved there...

i take a picture and i go in camera roll gallery and there is only a blank space where picture needs to be, and when i click on that blank space it pushes me out on the main window...

i took 100 pictures already and i have none...:(

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Open the camera app and tap on the little squares to the left of the shutter button. That should show you the destination of the pics you take with the iPhone.

Apr 5, 2008
Open the camera app and tap on the little squares to the left of the shutter button. That should show you the destination of the pics you take with the iPhone.
i know that... -.-
when i tap on that crap it opens me a camera roll...and it's empty...and it says: no photos, you can take photos using your camera
and i take photos using my camera, but that gallery is constantly empty!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
i know that... -.-
when i tap on that crap it opens me a camera roll...and it's empty...and it says: no photos, you can take photos using your camera
and i take photos using my camera, but that gallery is constantly empty!
Hey! I didn't mess up your phone. I'm just trying to help you figure it out. There's really no need for you to start using profanity here.

Apr 5, 2008
Hey! I didn't mess up your phone. I'm just trying to help you figure it out. There's really no need for you to start using profanity here.

i know...sry, i'm angry on myself not on you...