Have a question about Advanced Prefs......

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
I installed it, and it is pretty cool. One question I have is what is that LogPower option used for?

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Well there is this new "plugin" for the Settings.app on the iPhone. It allows you to edit various areas on your iPhone like never before(well easier if you will). There is an option called LogPower, and I am just wondering what it is?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Well there is this new "plugin" for the Settings.app on the iPhone. It allows you to edit various areas on your iPhone like never before(well easier if you will). There is an option called LogPower, and I am just wondering what it is?

Interesting, what does it allow you to edit, for the parts.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Here a few that I found from some fellow posters:

-Enable/Disable On-the-Go
-Show/Hide YouTube
-Show internal Apps (Shows/Hides apps put in the directory /Apple internal/Applications)
-Auto-Dim
-Fake Signal Bars
-all Summerboard Prefs
-a place to type in the name of a custom summerboard theme

That is not all though. You can also set it that when you tap the wireless network and battery icon, it shows how muc of a signal you have, and how much battery life you have left. IMO a worthy app:D

Here are some screenys:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Here a few that I found from some fellow posters:

-Enable/Disable On-the-Go
-Show/Hide YouTube
-Show internal Apps (Shows/Hides apps put in the directory /Apple internal/Applications)
-Auto-Dim
-Fake Signal Bars
-all Summerboard Prefs
-a place to type in the name of a custom summerboard theme

That is not all though. You can also set it that when you tap the wireless network and battery icon, it shows how muc of a signal you have, and how much battery life you have left. IMO a worthy app:D
Okay, these are good. I can see the show apps thing and the summerboard.

The battery and signal is good to.

Thanks for the info.

Screen shots not showing tho.

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
i used it...it was ok...but every time i would tap on the wifi to change the signal to numbers...my iPhone would phreeze and the only way was to restart everytime... at the end i just uninstalled it...it really didn't do anything i didn't have already...

show/hide you tube? i can do that with regular customize
fake signal bars? don't see a reaon for it..
and so on...it was cool to see my battery and signal in numbers though...for few minutes then i got like ummm ok...i uninstalled...

my phone is not dimmingthe screen anymore though...it isnot going to sleep...it just stays on and i just have to put it tosleep by pressing the button... sucks...

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
i used it...it was ok...but every time i would tap on the wifi to change the signal to numbers...my iPhone would phreeze and the only way was to restart everytime... at the end i just uninstalled it...it really didn't do anything i didn't have already...

show/hide you tube? i can do that with regular customize
fake signal bars? don't see a reaon for it..
and so on...it was cool to see my battery and signal in numbers though...for few minutes then i got like ummm ok...i uninstalled...

my phone is not dimmingthe screen anymore though...it isnot going to sleep...it just stays on and i just have to put it tosleep by pressing the button... sucks...
same here. Had exact same problems. Eventually ALL my settings just disappeared. Had to restore and rejailbreak today.

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
There is a new update now(v0.5a). I uninstalled it though. I will wait until a big improvement is made.