Have anyone experience these...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kenheing

Jul 7, 2007
Sometime, when I am using Safari, I got kick out to the main menu. I'm pretty sure that I didn't click the home button because it happens to me couple times.

Another problem I experience is that when I'm using Safari while playing song, it shut down the song automatically, but I can still use Safari. My guess is that the iPhone is doing too much at once so it doesn't have enough memory to handle and so it shut down something. Or, my iPhone has problem.

Any thought or anyone experienced the same thing?

By the way, both problems only happen sometime.

kenheing

Jul 7, 2007
I just want to make sure it's not just my iPhone. Did both of the problem happens to you? are they well known problem for iPhone?

Also, does Apple have any software to solve this problem yet?

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Im sure Apple will fix bugs in their first software update. I haven't met one user who didn't expericence that problem

mactigger

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
That music thing has happened to me like 6 times in the last hour. Funny enough it just happened to me when I tried to reply to you. Very annoying!

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Sometime, when I am using Safari, I got kick out to the main menu. I'm pretty sure that I didn't click the home button because it happens to me couple times.

Another problem I experience is that when I'm using Safari while playing song, it shut down the song automatically, but I can still use Safari. My guess is that the iPhone is doing too much at once so it doesn't have enough memory to handle and so it shut down something. Or, my iPhone has problem.

Any thought or anyone experienced the same thing?

By the way, both problems only happen sometime.
yah evryone with an iPhone has been experiancng this problem