Have You Dropped Your iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I was trying my best not to scratch the chrome part but I did very very little and ive been trying my best not to drop it lets hope I don't jinx myself and drop it lol..

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
dropped it once when I went to sleep with it in my hand. It slid down my leg onto the carpeted floor. Luckily no damage this time, but now I'm much more careful.

I dropped mine about 4 feet onto an asphalt road and caused a very small chip on the mic side of the bottom of the iPhone.

The way it fell, I kept seeing that video over and over in my head where the guy drops it and it cracks the screen. Thanks goodness that did not happen.

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
yes from about 3 feet. i have iskin in black and i was sitting down with a black shirt . i left the phone on my lap when i got up i check to see if it was here but it blended in when i got up it fell . not one thing iskin is great for dropping. $30=no scratches

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Sounds good lol.. I bought bestskinsever Im gunna try that see if I like it and maybe keep it if it feels good and not tacky

netshadow

Bronze
Apr 21, 2007
Upstate NY
run over by two cars

I have a friend who had his iphoine in his pocket while riding his motorcycle and it fell out , as he looked back in horror, not one car but two ran over it. Unbelievably, the phone still works and the email still works, but the display is in need of a little attention. I just read a different thread where people are worried about little scratches on their chrome, just be glad that the iPhone is built to a two car standard!

jphawkins

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Cartersville, GA
I dropped mine once from about 2 feet onto concrete as I was getting out of a car. My iPhone now has a 1/2 inch scratch on the screen and a small circular dent in the side opposite of the volume controls. :(

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
I have a friend who had his iphoine in his pocket while riding his motorcycle and it fell out , as he looked back in horror, not one car but two ran over it. Unbelievably, the phone still works and the email still works, but the display is in need of a little attention. I just read a different thread where people are worried about little scratches on their chrome, just be glad that the iPhone is built to a two car standard!

wow thats impressive..i wont be testing mine to make sure it is universal though:laugh2:

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Not even funny, my old cell phone was chewed up by my puppy. It still worked but the chew marks looked awful. He jumped right on the coach and started chewing. He better not get near my iPhone. I am trying to be extra careful because I do tend to be butterfingers sometimes but I have a nice case that will hopefully protect a little.:laugh2: