Have You Ever Been Punk'd?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
My parents and my sister punk'd me last night. They used a hollowed-out, baseball-sized gourd, a fake stork and subtle audio effects from a kids' dinosaur toy to trick me into thinking a migratory bird had hatched in my parents' backyard. I gotta hand it to them - they did a superb acting job.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Lol, I bet the look on your face was priceless! I've never been punk'd before. Knock on wood.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Those eggs looked pretty real!

I was punk'd once ny my sister. She was begging me to go outside and look at something with her so I did. We were all walking along and all then she starts spraying me with silly string! I ran away, with only getting a little bit on me. She, however had tons on her.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I have 4 sisters, all older than me, I love them to death, but I have an open account with my oldest, she punk'd me all the time, everyday, every minute. Nobody can keep a straight face like her.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
My parents and my sister punk'd me last night. They used a hollowed-out, baseball-sized gourd, a fake stork and subtle audio effects from a kids' dinosaur toy to trick me into thinking a migratory bird had hatched in my parents' backyard. I gotta hand it to them - they did a superb acting job.

That would have fooled anyone Mindi. Don't be so hard on yourself :p