Have you ever kissed your iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Last time I was in the local Apple Store, some guy bought an iPhone, ripped it out of the packaging right away, raised it toward the sky, then brought it down to his lips and kissed it. :eek:

So, have you ever kissed your iPhone? :eek:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
No, I've never kissed my iPhone.

I have heard stories about people licking their iPhones. Pretty weird.

- John

phop5

Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
Last time I was in the local Apple Store, some guy bought an iPhone, ripped it out of the packaging right away, raised it toward the sky, then brought it down to his lips and kissed it. :eek:

So, have you ever kissed your iPhone? :eek:
depends on what's on the screen.....:)

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Have i? NO, however last night my cousin who is almost 2 years old was playing with my phone on iBoard (multitouch photobrowser) and she got a pic of my buddy up on the screen, and started kissing the phone LOL

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
I have found myself sub consciously licking my screen but can ya blame me with a screen like this...

edit : apperantly non nudity is a problem here according to KNK ?

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i have kissed my iPhone before....i will tell you all a story...it was a cold winter day in southern connecticut (stamford to be exact) it had snowed the day before... i was driving in my vehicle when the iPhone rang i took it out of my holster an answered it ...[conversation goes here]... i hung up the phone and put it on my lap...well i must have forgot it was on my lap because when i reached my destination i got out of the car and the phone fell off my lap onto the ground/snow it slid a bit under my car...i swiftly got down on my knees and reached for the phone grabbed it inspected it a minor scratch on the back but other than that completely unscathed... right than and there on my knees and all in the snow in sweatpants i kissed my iPhone...The End

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
I never kissed it but the phone gets turned on when I touch it with my fingers and loves' to whisper things in my ear when someone calls LOL (such a naughty phone)

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I do not remember ever kissing my iPhone. But I do handle it very gently, with extra loving care. Maybe I will give it a kiss tonight...it deserves a little extra love on Christmas!