Have you ever read about a problem then you have that problem

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Yesterday I read about a user having no sound on their iPhone Once they plugged their ear piece in and took it out the sound came back. Well I woke up this morning to the same problem. I guess when I took my ear piece out it still thought it was in.. If I did not read about it I would of flipped out. So I just plugged it back in and took it out.

And once again sound came back..

Thank god for message boards

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Well, I don't wanna stress you out or anything, but...

When it happens, just relax, turn it off IMMEDIATELY, shake off any excess liquid that you can, sit it in a bag of dried rice, and wait two weeks before even THINKING about turning it on again! Good luck!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Well thanks but see I did not flip out. I would have if I did not read about it the prior day.. but if any thing else does go wrong I will def shake off any excess liquid and sit it in a bag of dried rice. but do I have to wait 2 weeks before thinking about turning it on again.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Glad to know that Murphy's law is alive and well in this forum. I know what you mean. Just this morning during my commute to work, my iPhone started acting strangely while I was listening to a podcast.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Let me think now, the left is the mic...no no...the 2 are speakers...no no..uh oh yeah I remember now.