have you heard of this?

Dec 1, 2011
check it out. Have you ever seen this before?
tell me what you think

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I watches about 10 seconds of the video and got sea sick

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
i have no clue what you are talking about :(
You have to click on the word This in the original post. It is another one of those Enter my name and get $$ for downloading a stupid app called appRedeem. Video was made in apparent total darkness and whoever made it couldn't hold the camera still either. Waste of 3+ minutes of your life if your manage to watch all of it.
*** save the 3+ minutes of your life and don't bother!****

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I never click such things, I get resentful if I waste minutes of my life that I can't get back.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
That video sucks as bad as ANYthing I've ever had the misfortune to watch. The cinematography of it is such a FAIL it makes it impossible to even wait to hear the full concept. Shaky, blurry, and the device keeps moving out of the frame. I also can't help but think some practice and dry runs on the script would have been in order.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
That video sucks as bad as ANYthing I've ever had the misfortune to watch. The cinematography of it is such a FAIL it makes it impossible to even wait to hear the full concept. Shaky, blurry, and the device keeps moving out of the frame. I also can't help but think some practice and dry runs on the script would have been in order.
That was my first thought.

Isn't there a device video capture app for iOS like the screenshot function?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Isn't there a device video capture app for iOS like the screenshot function?
AFAIK the only app like that is Display Recorder which is only available via jailbreak.