Have you seen?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JustaGuy

Jun 23, 2007
Has anyone else seen the new displays up? I know that one was installed in a store the other night, I've not seen it yet though. Just wondering if other people are seeing them go up around the nation. The Guy had lots of materials, a dell computer(go figure), & a plasma or other type flat screen TV/monitor. I got a picture of it being installed. No questions, Savvy?

Attachments

May 30, 2007
Has anyone else seen the new displays up? I know that one was installed in a store the other night, I've not seen it yet though. Just wondering if other people are seeing them go up around the nation. The Guy had lots of materials, a dell computer(go figure), & a plasma or other type flat screen TV/monitor. I got a picture of it being installed. No questions, Savvy?
The ones at the Apple store are even sweeter. It's basically an enlarged version of the iPhone. The screen is what looks to be a plasma screen and everything else is some plastic material. The screen constantly runs some sort of demo from what i could see. It's very cool looking. Apple sure spent a pretty penny on them