Haven't done a Jailbreak in a couple years...

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
I'm not worried as much about Apple replacing it as I am about the phone still operating smoothly... Seems like back in the day jailbreaking would leave the system a little buggy with all those non Apple approved apps.
I've got in the neighborhood 53 packages installed via Cydia, with 32 used daily and have 0 performance issues.
If you carefuly select items that are known to work on your currently installed iOS, and avoid overlapping features, you will likely not have any issues.....

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
A jailbreak thread with no mention of FakeClockUp until post #22? For shame! ;)

It's basically the only reason I jailbreak anymore. I don't think it will be as necessary on the 5 though...

I will miss my Activator shortcuts to flashlight and my remote control apps. I do use those pretty heavily. Other than that, I'm ready to give up my jailbreak. At least for a while...

Hayesimus

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 12, 2012
Well, I will just have to wait and see how iOS 6 feels first. Obviously I will have to. But it would be nice to tinker again. People always looked at me like I was superintelligent when they saw my phone wasn't stock. They started asking me how to fix their computers and stuff. lol

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
A jailbreak thread with no mention of FakeClockUp until post #22? For shame! ;)

It's basically the only reason I jailbreak anymore. I don't think it will be as necessary on the 5 though...

I will miss my Activator shortcuts to flashlight and my remote control apps. I do use those pretty heavily. Other than that, I'm ready to give up my jailbreak. At least for a while...
Activator really needs to be implemented into stock iOS.