having a problem with iPod on iPhone

bunnunce_boy3

Bronze
Jan 3, 2008
so when i go through my album covers, some of them do not show the picture. However, on my iTunes on my computer it does. Why do some of the album covers not transfer over? anyone know? thanks

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
so when i go through my album covers, some of them do not show the picture. However, on my iTunes on my computer it does. Why do some of the album covers not transfer over? anyone know? thanks
I've notice this happens when you associate two album pictures on it. iTunes will not show that there are two in there (I think) and I don't know if there is a way for you to tell if you have two pics associated to a song. It will only show the most current one you have added. To test this theory go ahead and put another pic on top of one song that shows the album cover on the iPhone to see whether it will show the new album cover or a blank one. The way I fixed this was to delete all pics (the ones showing blank on the iPhone) and adding them again. Hope it makes sense to you.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
if you right-click on the song in iTunes, and select Get Info->Artwork, you will see all of the artwork attached to that song.

iPhone69

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
South Florida
Genne45 said:
Hi sorry I cannot help you because I don't have any idea about this matter.
i don't really see the point of posting that. it's extremely pointless. lol. then again so is mine :p