Having to sell my iPhone....Bye everyone =(

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
I think all 55 people who thanked Stevonw for his help should contribute $10 each to Stevonw's cause. I think its only fair!

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
I think all 55 people who thanked Stevonw for his help should contribute $10 each to Stevonw's cause. I think its only fair!
LOL i wish! ;)

Thanks again meiPhones_brill you have been a great help to me and everyone on this forum! You are a great asset to this site ;)

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Sorry to hear that you have to sell your iPhone. I hope you'll be able to buy another one in the near future. Meanwhile, just because you no longer own an iPhone, doesn't mean you have to stop posting. (Though I can understand if you lose interest). From what I've seen, you've been a big help to a lot of forum members, so it would be a shame to lose you as a regular poster.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Sorry to hear that you have to sell your iPhone. I hope you'll be able to buy another one in the near future. Meanwhile, just because you no longer own an iPhone, doesn't mean you have to stop posting. (Though I can understand if you lose interest). From what I've seen, you've been a big help to a lot of forum members, so it would be a shame to lose you as a regular poster.
Yeah, i shall still post things from time to time, but i think i'll not be half as usefull as i won't be able to confirm or methods or new hacks etc :(.

Thanks for your support enigmanic, you are anoher of this sites great assets :laugh2:

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
this is another sad day for another iPhone user to leave us... this is like having a family member death....

I hope you come back and our hearts go out to you...

Thanks for helping other iPhone users on here...

Best wishes

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Thanks for all your support everyone :D

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Sorry to hear you're leaving, S.

I'm sure there are far more than 55 people on this forum that have benefited from your ever so helpful posts.

I hope that, for whatever reason you need cash, you are successful. If I didn't have an iPhone and lived across the pond, I'd buy your iPhone. Good luck!

- John